IGNORED

Please spare a thought for Leeds United

Curr Avon

We may moan about giving up sixth place to Boro', but spare a thought for Leeds United.

They lost to 2-1 to Wigan, despite going ahead and playing against 10 men for 76 minutes.

And to add insult to injury they've lost their automatic promotion spot to Sheffield United.

So, please join me in a spontaneous show of emotion for our fellow fans from West Yorkshire...

11 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Not really sure the hatred for Leeds Utd, never been a rival!

For me....my personal issue is with the arrogance of their ******* fans. Same for the Villa fans 

Before social media we never had to really experience their arrogance....now it's thrown in everyone's faces on a weekly basis 

City aside....I'll personally take immense pleasure if both teams bottle it again this year 

20 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Actually I feel sorry for both sides today, as they had to endure bewildered referee impersonator...............come on down Scott Duncan.  How many red cards is that now Scott?

What I'd give for Dean Holden to drop the nut on the little bastad on Monday.

On second thought, probably not the wisest thing to do  :laugh:

47 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

We may moan about giving up sixth place to Boro', but spare a thought for Leeds United.

They lost to 2-1 to Wigan, despite going ahead and playing against 10 men for 76 minutes.

And to add insult to injury they've lost their automatic promotion spot to Sheffield United.

So, please join me in a spontaneous show of emotion for our fellow fans from West Yorkshire...

I thought they were a bunch of ***** already so im all spared up to be fair..

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Before social media we never had to really experience their arrogance....now it's thrown in everyone's faces on a weekly basis 

Not me mate, I'm pleased to say I genuinely haven't a clue where on social media you would need to go to experience this Leeds/Villa unpleasantness you describe.

In fact I am very happy to limit my occasional interaction with the online community to these very pages right here on otib, where we all coexist in a world of love, harmony and mutual respect in the pursuit of our common goal.

I ******* love you guys. *group hug*

It couldn't have happened to a nicer club with those lovely fans. I would expect as usual they will be sporting in defeat as they always are and congratulate the opposition.

Will they -uck. 

Take your average middle aged mild mannered person from Yorkshire and once he dons that white rag it's like Jekyll and Hyde.

Every other word is leeds leeds leeds. Yorkshire becomes leeds. With that white shirt on they can go anywhere in away grounds because they are leeds. No other club exists

Don't bother with the notion he used a secret potion Dr Jekyll put on a leeds united shirt and instantly became Mr Hyde.

4 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

Good shit club shit fans

The ‘love in’ that Sky and Talksport show towards Leeds is beyond embarrassing, forget viewing figures etc it’s ridiculous the amount of Live Games they get, how about every other EFL club? (Except for the Sags no one wants to watch them)

Had work straight after the game today so had Talksport on, to my utter shock Leeds were their chosen game today, that tosspot Durham was literally dying for them to score and get the 3points. The other week was listening and Durham was on air again basically drooling over them and was stating that they are the best side the Championship has ever seen, and certainly better than Wolves of last season :facepalm:

Ive heard it all, the PL needs Leeds as they are massive club, the PL needs them because of their fans are special etc etc, getting boring now.

3 hours ago, City Rocker said:

Not me mate, I'm pleased to say I genuinely haven't a clue where on social media you would need to go to experience this Leeds/Villa unpleasantness you describe.

In fact I am very happy to limit my occasional interaction with the online community to these very pages right here on otib, where we all coexist in a world of love, harmony and mutual respect in the pursuit of our common goal.

I ******* love you guys. *group hug*

What version of OTIB do you see?!

7 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

Spare a thought for the Wednesday fans, it's awful for us either way. :sad26:

If I was an Owl I would probably prefer the Blunts to go up as they would only last one season. Leeds potentially could stay in PL. I want the Blunts to get second sorry @Owl Visiting but that would mean one of Leeds or Villa loses the play offs and that would be hilarious watching one of them meltdown

13 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

For me....my personal issue is with the arrogance of their ******* fans. Same for the Villa fans 

City aside....I'll personally take immense pleasure if both teams bottle it again this year 

At least in their history, they have something to be proud of like League titles, FA Cup wins and European success.

Freight Rover and Third Division Championship's don't compare do they?

Jealousy because we are the eternal bottlers who aspire to play offs and promotion but can't beat bottom six teams on our own patch!

10 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

Spare a thought for the Wednesday fans, it's awful for us either way. :sad26:

Take yourselves a break, Owls. You go and relax, and your team.

You deserve to put your feet up for a bit.

Go again next season.

You're a top OTIB poster, remember all this on Monday please.

2 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

At least in their history, they have something to be proud of like League titles, FA Cup wins and European success.

Freight Rover and Third Division Championship's don't compare do they?

Jealousy because we are the eternal bottlers who aspire to play offs and promotion but can't beat bottom six teams on our own patch!

It’s not jealousy at all. They’ve been in the third/second tiers for over 15 years but still arrogant as **** . Just have a bit of humility. 

Its just like villa. Plenty of their fans weren’t even born when they won the European cup but they can’t help themselves. 

If you get the chance , look on twitter for a recording of a villa fan ringing local radio yesterday. Along the lines of, Grealish could play for Barcelona and they’ll do better than wolves and will be in Europe next year. ✊? the lot of um. 

Archived