IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Psychologically Farked?

Curr Avon

Just now, hodge said:

Essentially their last hope of the play offs disappeared with that goal so hopefully a few of their players will have their minds on the beach.

And that's the kind of positive thinking that will see us reach the play-offs. Amen.

3 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

And that's the kind of positive thinking that will see us reach the play-offs. Amen.

Along with our away record being better than our home record we're almost guaranteed the win and may as well not even play it and Wednesday just give us the 3 points :thumbsup:

16 hours ago, hodge said:

Along with our away record being better than our home record we're almost guaranteed the win and may as well not even play it and Wednesday just give us the 3 points :thumbsup:

Perhaps we should enquire. After all, I`m sure their players would rather spend a sunny Easter Monday afternoon out with their families at a wildlife park or just a nice walk round Ladybower Reservoir with a meal in a country pub afterwards to kicking a ball around Hillsborough in the baking heat for ninety minutes.

A no brainer really.

After dropping points again at home on Friday, it has to be 3 points for me at Wednesday on Monday.

I guess, it's a case of how adventurous Lee wants to be with formations and tactics and of course whether Wednesday have now given up on the playoffs.

I still think they will give us tough game and we need battlers out there, not bottlers.

Marlon Pack is clearly not getting enough sleep judging by his rather inept performance on Friday and may need to be rested and it's a shame to lose Korey again so quickly after his return.

I would be tempted to go with the following:

O'Leary

Pisano Wright Kalas Baker DaSilva

Webster

Brownhill     Palmer     Eliasson

Weimann Diedhiou

But I suspect LJ will Play Pack, Hunt and Patto and probably put Weimann back out on the wing and leave Pisano, Eliasson and Palmer out.

I don't care if it's a good game, dire game or scrappy game so long as we come away with 3 points.

• Admin
18 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I would be tempted to go with the following:

O'Leary

Pisano Wright Kalas Baker DaSilva

Webster

Brownhill     Palmer     Eliasson

Weimann Diedhiou

But I suspect LJ will Play Pack, Hunt and Patto and probably put Weimann back out on the wing and leave Pisano, Eliasson and Palmer out.

I don't care if it's a good game, dire game or scrappy game so long as we come away with 3 points.

Even if the ref didn't notice, with how quick the FA are to throw the book at us it just isn't worth the risk. I'd just select 11 players and trust them to perform as they had in previous away games this season. 

I jumped out of my chair when the free kick went in, solely because I think the  late equaliser has made a very difficult task on Monday slightly easier. 

It’s a double deflation for Wednesday surely. They would’ve been bang up for it after a great away win, with a chance to keep their season alive against us. 

38 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Even if the ref didn't notice, with how quick the FA are to throw the book at us it just isn't worth the risk. I'd just select 11 players and trust them to perform as they had in previous away games this season. 

Ah yes.  So Palmer or Eliasson have to miss out and Andi Weimann has to play right midfield.  Just thought that as Villa played us with 12 men, it would be Ok to select 12 for Wednesday on Monday ?. Not the first time I've made that mistake.

Archived