IGNORED

Reading’s Assistant Manager

BCFC11

Anyone else notice him? What a irritating little shit he was! I’ve never seen anyone whinge and complain as much about even the slightest little thing to the officials as I did today, including Warnock, he must of got up from his seat to complain about 100 times, waving, flapping and just stood there with his arms out just looking at the Ref, At one point I thought LJ was going to floor him where he’d probably had enough.

9 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Anyone else notice him? What a irritating little shit he was! I’ve never seen anyone whinge and complain as much about even the slightest little thing to the officials as I did today, including Warnock, he must of got up from his seat to complain about 100 times, waving, flapping and just stood there with his arms out just looking at the Ref, At one point I thought LJ was going to floor him where he’d probably had enough.

Yeah I noticed him too, especially after Korey had been stretched off he seemed utterly insulted that their no.18 hadn’t been let back onto the pitch before the free kick was taken and had a right big old strop...what a t***

You kind of hope that when players move into coaching/management that they'll grow up a bit but obviously this doesn't always happen. Is it surprising then with such an example set that the players behave like spoiled kids when they don't get what they want?

17 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Our assistant managers are angels 

Archived