Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

BCFC11

Reading’s Assistant Manager

Anyone else notice him? What a irritating little shit he was! I’ve never seen anyone whinge and complain as much about even the slightest little thing to the officials as I did today, including Warnock, he must of got up from his seat to complain about 100 times, waving, flapping and just stood there with his arms out just looking at the Ref, At one point I thought LJ was going to floor him where he’d probably had enough.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Anyone else notice him? What a irritating little shit he was! I’ve never seen anyone whinge and complain as much about even the slightest little thing to the officials as I did today, including Warnock, he must of got up from his seat to complain about 100 times, waving, flapping and just stood there with his arms out just looking at the Ref, At one point I thought LJ was going to floor him where he’d probably had enough.

Yeah I noticed him too, especially after Korey had been stretched off he seemed utterly insulted that their no.18 hadn’t been let back onto the pitch before the free kick was taken and had a right big old strop...what a t***

• Like 1

You kind of hope that when players move into coaching/management that they'll grow up a bit but obviously this doesn't always happen. Is it surprising then with such an example set that the players behave like spoiled kids when they don't get what they want?

8 hours ago, Super said:

Yes LJ never moans to the officials.

Not saying he doesn’t, they all do it but, he was constant, up and down like a yo-yo over the slightest little thing.

17 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Our assistant managers are angels 

• Haha 1

Just now, shelts said:

Our assistant managers are angels 

I haven’t said whether they are or not, not moaning about Readings assistant either just saying what a nause he was and how he wouldn’t give it a rest.

46 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I haven’t said whether they are or not, not moaning about Readings assistant either just saying what a nause he was and how he wouldn’t give it a rest.

He was a knob Ed 

• Like 1