IGNORED

World Snooker Championship

Tre Bong

It's that time of year again for all us Snooker fans to take 2 weeks of work, draw the curtains, and pretend you have no partner or kids.

I've put £5 on Judd this year, as he's had a good season and has to win the WC at some point. 

Anyone?

15 minutes ago, Tre Bong said:

I've put £5 on Judd this year, as he's had a good season and has to win the WC at some point. 

Anyone?

Yesterday I went into local bookies BetFred to check out the the odds. The guy searched his computer and couldn’t find any.....ffs.......:facepalm:

I had the same problem at Ladcrooks. I did it on my blower instead at 6-

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Yesterday I went into local bookies BetFred to check out the the odds. The guy searched his computer and couldn’t find any.....ffs.......:facepalm:

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

He obviously didn't have a clue what he was doing, then ! Haven't been in a bookies for years, most of the staff were/are numpties . On-line is the way to go ,all the odds for every sport at your fingertips, and some cracking offers .

Just now, slartibartfast said:

He obviously didn't have a clue what he was doing, then ! Haven't been in a bookies for years, most of the staff were/are numpties . On-line is the way to go ,all the odds for every sport at your fingertips, and some cracking offers .

I gave up online betting - it was too easy and became too expensive so I quit all of my online accounts. 

Now if I fancy a bet I’m forced to actually visit the bookie.......and that means effort.....and I’m a lazy git......

13 hours ago, Robbored said:

That has got to be rubbish.  Steve in their shop would easily find you the odds and most likely they slips were already out.

4 minutes ago, Spoons said:

That has got to be rubbish.  Steve in their shop would easily find you the odds and most likely they slips were already out.

I didn’t bother looking for the coupons. The guy seemed a little surprised that he couldn’t find the odds.

On 20/04/2019 at 20:41, Spoons said:

Popped in  BetFred again this morning and the same guy remembered me from a couple of days ago......but this time had no problem quoting Trump at 11/2 to win the tournament. O’Sullivan is 2/1.........:facepalm:. Not exactly generous odds......

I whacked a tenner on Trump.............:fingerscrossed:

Seems a few others have money on Trump too, not surprised with the way he's been playing over the last year or so. I got him at 13-2 a few days ago. He starts at half 2 this afternoon. 

May have to call it a day early at work today. The sunny bank holiday weekend has taken it's toll and Snooker is perfect hangover viewing.

Archived