IGNORED

World Snooker Championship

Tre Bong

7 minutes ago, TomF said:

Been one of the best finals for years 

Yep, I flick from Eurosport to the BBC and back again depending on whose on commentary and all of them say the same thing. To a man they were immensely impressed with Trumps performance last evening. That really was a ‘wow’ session!

23 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yep, I flick from Eurosport to the BBC and back again depending on whose on commentary and all of them say the same thing. To a man they were immensely impressed with Trumps performance last evening. That really was a ‘wow’ session!

Cant say i like any of the Eurosport commentators.

11 minutes ago, TomF said:

That didn’t take long.. 

Trump was awesome throughout. Higgins said as much and predicted that Trump will win the most prestigious trophy in snooker  several times more.

Well done to him.

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Well done Bristol's Judd Trump !:clap::clap::clap:

It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming, snookers' coming home! 

What a perfect way to win it too, invincible Judd Trump - Keynsham' finest!

...that's Keynsham  - spelt  K  E  Y  N  S  H  A  M  (thanks to Mr Horace Batchelor, the man who put Keynsham on the map in the 60's with his football pools betting system adverts on radio Luxembourg) 

Judd Trump has put Keynsham not only back on the map but on a few modern day sat-navs and GPS's too ? 

22 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming, snookers' coming home! 

What a perfect way to win it too, invincible Judd Trump - Keynsham' finest!

...that's Keynsham  - spelt  K  E  Y  N  S  H  A  M  (thanks to Mr Horace Batchelor, the man who put Keynsham on the map in the 60's with his football pools betting system adverts on radio Luxembourg) 

Judd Trump has put Keynsham not only back on the map but on a few modern day sat-navs and GPS's too ? 

You mean the "fabulous Infra-Draw method"?                            Never heard of it, I'm much too young .:cool:

16 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

21 years too late to make the big money, Evil Twin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/48185391

Quite funny this. A number of us who went to school with Judd played snooker at Keynsham regularly also and the bet was pretty well known there. Some of us put the same bet on (just a quid or two stake though) when we were old enough (well not quite but parents put them on when were were 14/15).

Based on his confidence in himself right from the start of school years, we thought it would have come in a few years before now but I'm not complaining considering he's 30 in August!

Archived