IGNORED

new poster

big dosser

hi everyone

hope I will be a poster that talks sense :laugh:

a bit about myself, followed my beloved city since the  day with sir terry cooper, old fashioned east end boy so hate bloody sitting down, favourite players for me as a young lad bobby Hutchinson, mark Gavin and Colin cramb just love that effort they put in but I cant forget the Neville riley  super bob and rob partnership or the tinnion and super scotty partnership if only we could bring them back in the side.played a good standard myself ie county and Hellenic and also had a trial with the boys as a 16 year old,mr Gerry sweeny did not think I was good enough so killed my dream no hard feelings Gerry bloody Sweeney :laugh:.

always positive so lets get up for the biggest 4 or 7 games of the season and get the lads over the line.i think if we are all honest we did not exspect this at the start of the season so its great to have the excitement at the end,i think we have some great young talent the only 2 things I have said for many years we lack is a governor in the middle of the park that can strike fear into the opposition thats why my favourite player in football was Vincent jones{I know that's just let me down}also that 30 goal strike machine very rare to get hold of.i think the future is bright and when you feel a bit down and need cheering up always think of that shower of s-----on the other side

anyway that's my first post so lets get behind the lads and become the famous 12th man

Welcome to OTIB @forestofdean

I've noticed that those new members who do an introductory post such as yours tend not to become regular contributors.

In fact in most cases they hardly ever post again!

Trust you'll prove an exception and look forward to you joining in the discussions on all things BCFC. :city:

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m half joking........:cool2:

And the other half? 

No wonder we get very few post again after initial posts if they aren’t welcomed, why the confused emoji, perfect good and clear post to me? Anyone who loves Bobby Hutch is good enough for me to at least be given a chance.

Maybe he/she lost you at ‘think of the shower of s... on the other side’  as we all know you are a sympathiser?

26 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m half joking........:cool2:

Oi.

What’s that one mean? Can you add it to me emoji etiquette thread please?

Or shall I change it to an Emoji Dictionary?

There’s far too much confusion these days as it is. Is ? a cock or is ? a cock?

And @forestofdean just ******* ignore most of the ? or ?, do your own thing, speak your own mind and **** ‘em ?

29 minutes ago, RedM said:

Maybe he/she lost you at ‘think of the shower of shit on the other side’  as we all know you are a sympathiser?

I’m disappointed in you RedM. You of all posters seem like switched on sensible poster but then you come up with a ridiculous comment like that.................:facepalm:

1 hour ago, forestofdean said:

I thought it was quite short positive post just to get going.i will always take good or bad comments on the chin and be as polite as possible in replys

Too many spelling mistakes. Probably due to the extra finger on each hand if you actually are Forest born and bred!

Welcome to another lunatic in the asylum.

1 hour ago, forestofdean said:

I thought it was quite short positive post just to get going.i will always take good or bad comments on the chin and be as polite as possible in replys

Try to be as balanced as possible in your topics and be confident that you’d be able to back them up should your view be questioned.

Too many members post utter nonsense without thinking it thru..........:facepalm:

Look out for any Spudski posts - he’s the best poster on here my a country mile largely because he does exactly what I’ve suggested you do in the first sentence of this reply.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Try to be as balanced as possible in your topics and be confident that you’d be able to back them up should your view be questioned.

Too many members post utter nonsense without thinking it thru..........:facepalm:

Look out for any Spudski posts - he’s the best poster on here my a country mile largely because he does exactly what I’ve suggested you do in the first sentence of this reply.

.....or, let him use his own judgement. It won't take him long to work out that you talk out of the wrong end.

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I`ve read some patronising guff on here over the years but this is right up there with the best of it.

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`ve read some patronising guff on here over the years but this is right up there with the best of it.

The guys new! and probably won’t know his way around on here so why not offer some sound advice? - and you call it patronising.......ffs.........:facepalm:

What tips/advice have you given to him? 

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What tips/advice have you given to him? 

Post what they want rather than think 'oh I should make this post balanced...' if what they posts ends up to be 'chatting shit' they'll get told so quickly enough.

Archived