IGNORED

Accrington v Luton

Lanterne Rouge

Just about to start on Sky and the lineups just came up.

Luton have Justin, Lee and Collins down their right hand side. Can anyone else think of another case where three team-mates names make another celebrity name? Has anyone ever had a Laurel and Hardy in their team for instance? Or a Morecambe and Wise?

For the older ones, Flanagan & Allen played together at Charlton.

My Dad always told me that Rovers had a couple of Directors in the ‘50’s called Bodgit & Scarper, but he also told me that Swindon had a couple of defenders called Sid Shake & Barry Vac who used to sweep up their defence, still not sure if he was pulling my le?

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

We just got a mention on Sky. I didn`t realise Jay DaSilva started out at the Luton academy and got picked up by Chelsea at thirteen.

I believe Jay and his brother both started out at Luton, that sort of rings bells. I don’t think his brother played to any great level in comparison. 

9 minutes ago, Simez said:

I believe Jay and his brother both started out at Luton, that sort of rings bells. I don’t think his brother played to any great level in comparison. 

Two brothers (Cole and Rio) according to Wiki and all three went to Chelsea. Cole is still apparently at Chelsea but he`s on loan at Brentford  - I think he might have been on their bench when we played them on Boxing Day. The only thing I can find about Rio is that he was at Dunstable Town a while ago but seems to have dropped off the radar.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Two brothers (Cole and Rio) according to Wiki and all three went to Chelsea. Cole is still apparently at Chelsea but he`s on loan at Brentford  - I think he might have been on their bench when we played them on Boxing Day. The only thing I can find about Rio is that he was at Dunstable Town a while ago but seems to have dropped off the radar.

Cole scores a worldie for Brentford on Friday 

Can't think of any other than Jonah Holmes and Ross Moriarty who currently play for Wales (Rugby). There is a potential opening for (Anthony) Watson but he plays for England.

Bonus pic of Moriarty living up to his namesake as someone you don't want to F with;

Ross1.jpg

Archived