IGNORED

Everton V Man U

Slippin cider

3 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Always rated Sanchez when at Arsenal

Pogba is nothing more than a show pony

Agree with both those sentiments. Problem with Sanchez is that he's on silly money, which is only going to upset team morale. Don't get me started on Pogba - always thought he was an idiot, but when Mourinho told that story about him insisting on being chauffeur driven to away games in his Rolls Royce rather than getting the team coach with everyone else, that was the final straw for me.

12 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Agree with both those sentiments. Problem with Sanchez is that he's on silly money, which is only going to upset team morale. Don't get me started on Pogba - always thought he was an idiot, but when Mourinho told that story about him insisting on being chauffeur driven to away games in his Rolls Royce rather than getting the team coach with everyone else, that was the final straw for me.

Pogba is a prime example of all what's wrong with a lot of modern day players 

31 minutes ago, Highburnred said:

Any Liverpool fan's hoping for man u to do them a favour midweek against man c should give up now, man u look a right mess all over the pitch

Those players will get a rocket. They will be under pressure to perform in a derby game. Obviously they will need to play better than today but i wouldnt rule them out.

They've not been the same since we thumped them at Ashton Gate.

On a serious note bar De Gea and Rashford they have hardly got anyone that would get into any of the top 6 teams, players like Young, Jones, Smalling etc are bang average and have been for years.

I say keep Ole at the wheel....

7 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

In all seriousness though, where did it go wrong? He did brilliantly when he was temporarily in charge and the players seemed to love him so what's changed?

Enough games for opposition analysis to take effect..?

9 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

In all seriousness though, where did it go wrong? He did brilliantly when he was temporarily in charge and the players seemed to love him so what's changed?

The overpaid sensitive little flowers don't like being shouted at when they lose!

8 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Odd thing was, the Man U board seemed to want a reason not to appoint OGS. And then all those results forced their hand. Would have been a dream if they had continued that run but looks like it's becoming a nightmare.

Forget this season....but what do they do with summer ahead?

Not that I give a sh*t, I would love to see them relegated!

2 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Odd thing was, the Man U board seemed to want a reason not to appoint OGS. And then all those results forced their hand. Would have been a dream if they had continued that run but looks like it's becoming a nightmare.

Forget this season....but what do they do with summer ahead?

Not that I give a sh*t, I would love to see them relegated!

Not that we`ll ever see it again but it was ******* hilarious when they did go down back in the seventies as it was when Chelsea did the same.

Spurs was funny as well, more so since it was us that effectively sent them down.

16 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Ole has done a great job getting them a chance of top 4 finish which they still could finish in . He has been there barely half a season and people are already saying he isnt good enough ? 

Im not saying he will do an amazing job but gotta give him more 4 months to prove himself but i agree with getting rid pogba then the dressing room will be a lot easier to handle. 

Archived