IGNORED

Any News on Korey

REDOXO

I heard the swelling hadn’t gone down enough for the X-rays/ scan to be done. Then of course it’s been Easter so put on hold. Also been told there are pictures on social media of him and his family with crutches in the background, so it looks like he is back on them. I think that’s the season for him, and what a terrible one he’s had injury wise. ?

I’m sure the club are giving us the right info and despite a long list of injuries myself I’m no medical expert....but I’ve never been to hospital with my kids or mates or teammates with a suspected break and them not be able to do an X-ray due to too much swelling. 

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’m sure the club are giving us the right info and despite a long list of injuries myself I’m no medical expert....but I’ve never been to hospital with my kids or mates or teammates with a suspected break and them not be able to do an X-ray due to too much swelling. 

Never thought of that, but yes the club often say similar. Something like ‘we will be able to assess the situation once the swelling goes down and we can do a scan’

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Never thought of that, but yes the club often say similar. Something like ‘we will be able to assess the situation once the swelling goes down and we can do a scan’

Now when women are pregnant the doctors can’t say 

«  We will scan when the swelling goes down «  

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I'm no doctor either, but think that X-ray will tell you if it's broken bones, whereas a scan is needed for ligament damage. Probably the latter requires reduced swelling. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Exactly my thoughts, I'm guessing BUPA up Clifton have a sneaky VPN available 

From social media he was somewhere near Hyde Park, think he was discharged this morning and maybe home now with his ankle in a boot thing.

Just now, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

stalking k-pop GIF

Well if people put stuff on t’interweb then people are going to see it. Not me personally, I get others to find the interesting stuff on my behalf. I have ‘people’ for this ?

2 minutes ago, Super said:

The only small positive is that the season is coming to a end. Gotta feel for the guy though.

He's looking at September/October as a return date. Still on to miss the first couple of months of the 2019/20 season.

Possible silver lining is we might see Walsh or Morrell get some game time? Assuming they are "on the bus" of course.

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

He's looking at September/October as a return date. Still on to miss the first couple of months of the 2019/20 season.

Possible silver lining is we might see Walsh or Morrell get some game time? Assuming they are "on the bus" of course.

I expect this is an area LJ will be looking to strengthen in the summer

Archived