IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Day 43

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

We had such a solid defence with Kalas and Wesbter at CB, then LJ starts dicking around putting Bailey Wright in and now we look so vulnerable down the centre.

Couldn't agree more- Johnson's love'in with Wright is baffling to say the least..'not up to the job I'm afraid- move him on.

7 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Many players look tired or confused, especially Pack and Weimann.

Maybe the only way to sort it out is to refresh our XI, giving chances to 3-4 second choices, like Walsh,Morrell,Watkins,Palmer,Semenyo...

Watkins! Are you serious?  Failed at this level disastrously with Norwich and now with us.

OK now see you meant Walsh. Totally agree

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Just stating facts mate. That's all. 

Nope, they're opinions not facts and your opinions are always negative without fail.

For example, if LJ teams are always spineless, how did he manage to keep us up in his first season when we looked nailed on for relegation? How did we manage to match and beat a Man U side containing the likes of Ibrahimovic and Pogba? Spineless my arse.

1 minute ago, Robert the bruce said:

Couldn't agree more- Johnson's love'in with Wright is baffling to say the least..'not up to the job I'm afraid- move him on.

Have to agree. Not creative, so he needs to make up for it with bulletproof defending. Which he doesn't. Something of a liability at times. 

I've no beef with him, but I don't understand why he seems to have a guaranteed spot when fit.

Lot of overreactions here already. Season finished, we haven’t got the bottle, Pack is shite etc.

Got Derby at home next up and with a game in hand with both of the challengers around us. Boro look likely to drop points today along with ourselves so it’s all very much to play for.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Lots of fans enjoying this loss so they can moan. Always happens. Still good chance of play offs looking at the table 

I can't see his posts but I've noticed that Andy w***ker has been prolific on this thread. He must be having an absolutely wonderful time.

Archived