IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Day 43

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Only watched from 30 minutes onwards. Boy, we are deep. Creates huge spaces. Great when we have it, but easy for Wednesday when we don’t. 

Watched from about 5 minutes before you.

We haven't been great, but on the 20-25 minutes I've seen 2-0 doesn't reflect what I've seen.

8 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Many players look tired or confused, especially Pack and Weimann.

Maybe the only way to sort it out is to refresh our XI, giving chances to 3-4 second choices, like Walsh,Morrell,Watkins,Palmer,Semenyo...

Utilise the squad don’t be silly. LJ is fuming he can’t select Paterson let alone select Walsh Morrell or Palmer

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Watched from about 5 minutes before you.

We haven't been great, but on the 20-25 minutes I've seen 2-0 doesn't reflect what I've seen.

It was wrong from KO. Made some changes and we grew into it. Had a chance and did not take it. They then punished us again. City far too sloppy and 2-0 is a fair reflection of the first half

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Have to agree. Not creative, so he needs to make up for it with bulletproof defending. Which he doesn't. Something of a liability at times. 

I've no beef with him, but I don't understand why he seems to have a guaranteed spot when fit.

If we are going to have a partner for Kalas in a 2, without Webster, then Baker should be first choice alongside him after the way he played in West Brom game. 

In the 15 minutes I’ve watched we have created half chances,so I’ll retain some optimism. 

First half for me in a nutshell:

We are second best, especially in midfield

Both were really poor goals to concede

Our options going forward are limited and our forward passing often poor

Despite everything I’ve said above, how did Jay not equalise?

We look tired while Wednesday look hungry 

Next goal is absolutely vital

City fans doing well

Pack way too slow on the ball today, needs to be getting the ball zipping through the middle to allow Wiemann to use pace at their back line. Crosses are all well and good but we just don’t score from them, certainly not the deep high floated ones. Still not over I fancy us to score at least one, just got to be careful we don’t get caught on the counter again.

Archived