IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Day 43

Septic Peg

18 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Lot of overreactions here already. Season finished, we haven’t got the bottle, Pack is shite etc.

Got Derby at home next up and with a game in hand with both of the challengers around us. Boro look likely to drop points today along with ourselves so it’s all very much to play for.

Yes it may be overreaction, but what we have to worry about besides the fact that we can't score many goals, is the goal difference. It is possible it might come to that!

3 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

I can't see us winning another game this season 

You're right? What is it only 18 wins so far? 

I know people like being negative. But come on it'll be typical City to go and win next weekend ( then obviously lose to Hull).

Forest are doing us a MASSIVE favour. And as long as they do so it's way to early to be chucking in the towell.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

What a weird thing to say 

It's an opinion based on pretty good logic......BCFC are on what most would agree a downward spiral regarding results. Recent evidence suggests that downward & upward spirals last longer than 3 games. It's ok. Let's hope even after today recent history can be proved wrong. 

1 minute ago, OrigKingswoodRed said:

It's an opinion based on pretty good logic......BCFC are on what most would agree a downward spiral regarding results. Recent evidence suggests that downward & upward spirals last longer than 3 games. It's ok. Let's hope even after today recent history can be proved wrong. 

“Downward spiral” = 1 defeat in 7.

Mixed results maybe, but hardly a downward spiral.

2 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

Do you think the game is over today

No, not by the way they’ve come out second half so far

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Sheffield commentators not impressed with us at all, saying we look like we are already on the beach.

Maybe first half, can’t say that about the second half IMO

1 minute ago, Robin Wood said:

Do you think the game is over today

With 35 minutes still to play? Clearly not.

Have you not watched much football? The history of the game is littered with unexpected happenings. All part of the beauty.

I don’t know how people with your outlook get up in the mornings.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

With 35 minutes still to play? Clearly not.

Have you not watched much football? The history of the game is littered with unexpected happenings. All part of the beauty.

I don’t know how people with your outlook get up in the mornings.

With our strike force can you see 3 goals in 30 minutes 

Archived