IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Day 43

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Bri Stool City said:

Sad thing is there are many that think we have a powerful midfield and a deadly strike force; and we actually will get to and win the play offs.

Reality is we probably wont win again for a while yet, as we are not very good and have a chairman who is not prone to give many millions to his manager to build a proper squad

Johnson has had a fair bit but wasted it on 1-2m punts. Watkins, Eisa and that Swedish forward would have paid for a quality midfielder we need 

2 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

Sad thing is there are many that think we have a powerful midfield and a deadly strike force; and we actually will get to and win the play offs.

Reality is we probably wont win again for a while yet, as we are not very good and have a chairman who is not prone to give many millions to his manager to build a proper squad

Not good enough for a play off spot? You might be right. Not very good? Stop wetting the bed. The vast majority would have been more than happy to see us challenging with 4 games to go with the squad we’ve got and the fact we have had a third choice keeper between the sticks for about a third of the season.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Even if Derby win, if that stays the same, the season is still very much alive.

Certain posters will struggle to accept this.

Yes, mixed results.

Can someone help me out here please, it’s painful.

I'll help you out by not replying to any more of your posts. Just to help you out further...In the future though, it's a forum where certain people, who still support the same team as you may, just may disagree with your views and comments, I suggest a flannel  and a bowl of cold water to douse your forehead down every time someone counters your posts or replies. ?

Gary Owers not impressed.

I'm trying to decide just how much better a co-commentator Gary Owers is than Adam Baker.

5x better? Maybe10x?

Pity he couldn't lock the Screecher out of the commentary box at h/t and take over altogether. :yes:

Just now, Alex_BCFC said:

Hunt and Pack again today been shocking. Palmer looked good so far. 

Don’t want to slam our players but if I had to pick two that had a negative affect on the game it would be those two plus Wright. They can all be so much better.

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Gary Owers not impressed.

I'm trying to decide just how much better a co-commentator Gary Owers is than Adam Baker.

5x better? Maybe10x?

Pity he couldn't lock the Screecher out of the commentary box at h/t and take over altogether. :yes:

I really like him talks a lot of sense.

Archived