IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Day 43

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

You have no idea how competitive this league is do you?

Of course not I`m a right doughnut, mind you championship exp players might help a bit

3 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

Really, you have noticed I suppose that there are only 6pts between us and Hull atm who are in the bottom half of the table? and who we have to play yet.

More chance of us being mid table than play off spot when this season is done.

Which in my book equals another let down just like last season after reaching greater hieghts then as well.

Have you seen the fixtures? The worst we can finish is 12th? or, using your logic, top half of the table. You happy now?

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Have you seen the fixtures? The worst we can finish is 12th? or, using your logic, top half of the table. You happy now?

No not quite, but neither would you be if you had what I`ve got; don't judge a book mate unless you have read it.

Just now, petehinton said:

Weird how LJ said Taylor couldn’t play due to new baby tiredness, yet says nothing about Pack

Yeh. I've not had a kid. But I've had weeks at work where I'm doing 16 hour days everyday, 2am conference calls with the US etc. Knackers you, no way you can properly concentrate and perform at your best when you're sleep pattern is buggered.

Archived