IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Day 43

Septic Peg

7 minutes ago, RedM said:

I agree. But has a Brownhill looked *that* much better? I don’t think so. I think we have run them both into the ground. 

100% agree. They have played most games this season. Josh looks knackered too. 

Need to recruit some muscle in the CM in the summer

May as well just give pens if someone goes to ground in the area these day, regardless of the outcome now - that was appalling.

Our season may very well be decided by two utterly shocking penalty calls; the one against Villa and that one - quality of refs is utterly dismal.

FT and nothing from the game. Serious lack of quality in final third. Its needs a shake-up...

- OUT Pack & Hunt for Walsh and Pisano.

- IN for our trusted centre back partnership of Kalas and Webster

- IN for Palmer too

And fingers crossed we can remember how to pass, cross, take corners and shoot for the Derby game.

1 minute ago, Roe said:

Derby winning isn't a huge problem as we need to beat them next week anyway to get back above Middlesbrough.  Still massively in our hands despite a disappointing weekend.

This. They have tough last 2 games too

meh, just wasteful 

Hunt, crossing is as good as giving the ball to Wed's several happened several times.

Pack to slow, passing poor, dispossessed to often.

Weimann with a few wide shots, often when others were in better positions, if running and effort won you games he would be like gold dust.

Team look tired and leggy, until Palmer and Semenyo came on. Felt Eliasson should have stayed on and Palmer replace Weimann.

Oh well - onto the next game

Just now, samo II said:

May as well just give pens if someone goes to ground in the area these day, regardless of the outcome now - that was appalling.

Our season may very well be decided by two utterly shocking penalty calls; the one against Villa and that one - quality of refs is utterly dismal.

We got our own at QPR remember

Just, sadly, not good enough

Too pedestrian

Distinct lack of star quality

Given owner's policy will we ever be good enough at this level to push on ?

Without extraordinary, and unlikely, good fortune doomed to remain in Championship until the inevitable wheels come off

You cannot stand still in life, and football is no exception, you must push on or inevitably face falling back at some point

However to win promotion is only then a first faltering step - look at bottom end of top league this season.

Will I live long enough to see City back in top division? I seriously doubt it.  Will my grandsons live long enough? Hopefully with 80 odd years to go 

Archived