IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Day 43

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Don't have a clue what system. Could be any with those players. Hope Webster is in midfield for this one.

4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1

O’Leary 

Hunt, Kalas, Baker, DaSilva 

Webster Pack Brownhill

Weinmanm Eliasson

Diedhiou

Bloody love having something to play for at this stage of the season! Especially at the right end of the table as well!

Never easy place to go Hillsborough. But I would bite your hand off for a scrappy 1-0 set-piece winner a'la Middlesbrough away.

COYR!!

16 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Don't have a clue what system. Could be any with those players. Hope Webster is in midfield for this one.

I think he will be personally. Korey out and think LJ realising he can’t flog Pack and Brownhill but also can’t rest them. 

Max

Hunt Kalas Wright Dasilva

Webster Pack

Brownhill.             Eliasson

Weimann Fam

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yeah it could be that. But then he seems to like playing Baker when choosing between wright and baker for left centre back. With LJ saying how great we played last game I wouldn't be surprised to see 3 at the back. Though I hope you are right that Webster is in midfield.

I don’t really think it matters whether Webster is in a back five or in the midfield. Frankly, the things he does, it’s hard to tell the difference.

14 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I think he will be personally. Korey out and think LJ realising he can’t flog Pack and Brownhill but also can’t rest them. 

Max

Hunt Kalas Wright Dasilva

Webster Pack

Brownhill.             Eliasson

Weimann Fam

Why Wright....??

If Webby pushing up should be Baker every time..

Archived