IGNORED

We havent had a cup run so whats your excuse now?

Redwhitepurple

We have not been good enough all season to be fair but we have gone about our business and got 3 points with most fans thinking wow 3 points played crap cant wait to see us play well and win 3 points"". It was essential to bring in actual talent from the goo f new season but nothing same old donkies in players like diediou and pack. Johnson has no talent to go next step and should of been gone end of last season after a poor poor final season table finish, some fans blamed the cup run so i ask what about this year. You cant have that excuse so what is  it this year. Even if by stroke of luck and it will be pureply luck we scrape in the play offs there is no way we beat any team in those play offs. Tired of being the only club who has always been in with a shout to never get in the premier league.. Blackpool. Derby. huddersfield. Wigan. Stoke. Cardiff. Swansea. Reading. Qpr. Sunderland. Southampton. Burnley. Swindon. Wba.bradford Portsmouth list goes on theyve all been there. And yet we believe we are still getting better each year... Have a day off will you. JOHNSON OUT since 2017

2 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

We have not been good enough all season to be fair but we have gone about our business and got 3 points with most fans thinking wow 3 points played crap cant wait to see us play well and win 3 points"". It was essential to bring in actual talent from the goo f new season but nothing same old donkies in players like diediou and pack. Johnson has no talent to go next step and should of been gone end of last season after a poor poor final season table finish, some fans blamed the cup run so i ask what about this year. You cant have that excuse so what is  it this year. Even if by stroke of luck and it will be pureply luck we scrape in the play offs there is no way we beat any team in those play offs. Tired of being the only club who has always been in with a shout to never get in the premier league.. Blackpool. Derby. huddersfield. Wigan. Stoke. Cardiff. Swansea. Reading. Qpr. Sunderland. Southampton. Burnley. Swindon. Wba.bradford Portsmouth list goes on theyve all been there. And yet we believe we are still getting better each year... Have a day off will you. JOHNSON OUT since 2017

And breathe.....

Man City are just up the road. You might have more fun supporting them.

10 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

You know that there’s three games left don’t you? One of which on Saturday is huge, win that and we’ve every chance of the play offs.

Plus, look at the cash the teams we’re competing against have spent, we’ve massively over achieved. We’re not done yet.

We go in to the last week of the season with a good chance of a top 6 finish, still in our hands, who really thought that would have been the case last August, certainly not me, I can't wait for next Saturday, its massive, its what its all about !!!!

26 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

My 6 year old son has reacted to today's results in a more mature manner than this haha.

Poor post remember this league is brutal and to be fair we are probably punching well above our weight and we still have a chance of the play-offs.

I think some of our supporters have to be realistic and take bad results on the chin as this league is so hard.

Keep adding quality year on year and we will improve and hopefully reach the promised land but OP needs to smell the coffee as we mixing it up with the biggest teams in the league

Archived