IGNORED

It really it simple now....

BCFC1512

• Admin
8 minutes ago, hodge said:

The Derby goal may be good for us in some ways. We can't now think draw with Derby stay ahead of them and be able to overtake Boro with the game in hand, we must beat Derby now so hopefully a more attacking outlook.

I just think LJ will set up to not lose the game rather than go out and try to win it

6 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Boro’s fixtures are more favourable but they’ve recently had some injuries to key players and after today’s result, I’m not so sure the momentum will swing their way.

Wouldn’t fancy them against Rotherham, they’re having a real good go at staying up 

2 minutes ago, weepywall said:

If we beat FLDC I really hope Millwall are safe when we go there, that game would be extremely difficult if they still need points to stay up and they don't like us much !

Agreed but luckily Rotherham are doing their best to help our cause. Can’t see them winning again so that’ll mean Millwall will be ok. 

We all know it'll be a dour draw against Derby which'll resolve nothing. They have Swansea away after which I cant see them winning so depends if we can match Boro with Wall and Hull compared to their Reading and Rotherham.

Swansea are absolutely not out of it either and if they win their last 3 the other 3 may be relying on GD.

Archived