IGNORED

It really it simple now....

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

I don’t think we will need 3 wins. Maybe 7 points but obviously Derby is a must win now. 

If we beat Derby then I reckon we can afford to lose 1 of our last 2 providing we pick up 3 points in the other game. That would mean either Derby or Boro would have to win both of their remaining games to pip us. 

Just now, ScottishRed said:

One game at a time - we simply have to win the next game we play.

Absolutely. Plenty of twists yet. Everyone is shitting themselves. We, Boro and Derby were all poor today. Anything can happen. Can't wait until Saturday. This is what we pay our season tickets for. Bring it on Derby !!!

I rather like the idea of winning at Millwall, and relegating them. i have tickets, and maybe leaving would be interesting, but what a week, bear FLDC , relegate Millwall, then win a play off spot , at all placea , bloody Hull. Bring it on

Thats entertainment

COYRs

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I look forward to sauntering up the Old Kent Road after we relegate Millwall ..... blimey - ‘Where be that Blackbird to?’ could be my last words ....

I can really see us winning there this season. Derby first, of course but Christ what an end to the season awaits

This game against Derby has looked big since December time when it became clear we would have an outside chance at the playoffs.

The results since have just made it even bigger. 

Defeat pretty much ends the playoffs for us.

A draw isn't the end of the world as long as Boro don't win.

A win puts us back in pole position of the 3 teams scrapping for 6th.

10 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

I rather like the idea of winning at Millwall, and relegating them. i have tickets, and maybe leaving would be interesting, but what a week, bear FLDC , relegate Millwall, then win a play off spot , at all placea , bloody Hull. Bring it on

Thats entertainment

COYRs

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I look forward to sauntering up the Old Kent Road after we relegate Millwall ..... blimey - ‘Where be that Blackbird to?’ could be my last words ....

We can't relegate Millwall.

They are 3 points clear of Rotherham with a game in hand.

Worst case for Millwall heading into our game against them is equal points and a game in hand.

Worst case for Millwall after our game is equal points and equal games played.

Their goal difference is 15 better than Rotherham's, so would need big score lines to overturn that.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Worst case for Millwall heading into our game against them is equal points and a game in hand.

Their goal difference is 15 better than Rotherham's, so would need big score lines to overturn that.

Good, I fancy keeping my good looks after that one actually

8 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I may survive the trip then!

40 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

OK, so we beat them 15 nil.............

Archived