IGNORED

Bannan and Pack

189thoughts

8 hours ago, OwlsonlineAdmin said:

Apparently we are under the FFP level (strong rumour, not a Derby dodge but just about done it). 

Fair enough then.

Is that to last season or this? EFL messed up varied aspects of the whole thing and in-season penalties should be the fairest way to go. Birmingham should've had their penalty last season for example.

if Aston Villa and Derby have breached and dodged it should be this season. On the note of dodging FFP, if I had my way I'd throw the book at teams like that- attempting to coverup is an offence added to breaching and should be punished severely.

On 22/04/2019 at 19:56, reddogkev said:

Interesting to see if Bannan stays at Weds in the summer; if so, and with Bruce guiding the Owls, they'll be serious top six material.

I've got them as favourites to go up actually, then again I also said City would be in a relegation battle this year so what do i know

Lots of pros and cons really. Can't see us using most of the budget to buy an expensive (wages and fee) 29 year old who will not add much to the goals tally. Terrific player but just doesn't tick the Club's recruitment boxes or overcome the lack of goals in the team.  We need an attacking midfielder who scores ... Kasey Palmer with added work-rate to his game would be perfect in that role or as a number 10.

It would be interesting to see Walsh play in Pack's position but the fact is that Liam has the worst points per game tally of any city player (aside from Antoine Semenyo).  Thanks to Davefevs for confirming my assumption on that.  A lot are forgetting that Pack helps protects the back four with his height and he does win a lot of aerial battles.  That's even more of a factor to consider if we sign and play Jay DaSiliva instead of Lloyd Kelly at right back.

On 22/04/2019 at 18:48, archie andrews said:

id go for sawyers at Brentford if baz bannan don't fancy it ere

Agree, classy player Sawyers who in my opinion is better than what we have and would make us better 

He pulls the strings and makes Brentford play

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

Agree, classy player Sawyers who in my opinion is better than what we have and would make us better 

Where would you see Sawyers playing?  And with whom?  And with what style?

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Where would you see Sawyers playing?  And with whom?  And with what style?

Also with the money that Brentford have behind them he might be difficult to prise away, wouldn't Johnson at Preston be a more realistic prospect?

Archived