IGNORED

Leeds bottling it?

Lanterne Rouge

8 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

Let's hope we don't make the playoffs as we would play Leeds and there would be no point as they always beat us 

Then again the play-offs are a different animal. I recall we were always beating Cardiff, then we met them in the playoffs in 2003, iirc, and they beat us!

22 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

They have that extra bit of grit, guts call it what you will. Their manager expects to win most games. We don't have that extra belief at the moment to get to that level.  

It’s what I (and a lot of us) genuinely thought / hoped we may do under Cotts. Fair play to them if / when they do it. Don’t particularly like them but it’s an absolutely fantastic achievement. 

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Leeds had an absolute nailed-on pen turned down when it was 0-0 - so many incorrect pen decisions recently - including ours at home to QPR ...

Was watching Taunton today and said this to friend as there were multiple bad decisions. 

10 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Well it looks like Sheffield United pretty much up surely. Have to fancy them to win 1 of their last 2 games, and that's only if Leeds win both.

Home to Ipswich next, baring a freaky result not to dissimilar to the one Leeds has against Wigan I’d say it’s all over 

Archived