IGNORED

The official All to Play For Thread!

REDOXO

Ok. We lost today. Can we get over it now!

The fact is it is still in our hands. 

Derby have to come here and get something and Boro are not cut and dried to take six points by any means. 

A capacity crowd on Saturday and a big push from supporters is required and then a sell out following to Millwall. 

Derby have everything to lose now with three horrible games to come. 

Just get behind the team they have earned that over the season!

We are more than capable of beating Derby and winning all our remaining games.  We are also more than capable of not winning again this season.  Its so frustrating how we switch from world beaters to panel beaters several times over a season.  If we do make the playoffs we will be on the kind of run which could see us going all the way.  The last few performances make that unlikely but there’s been many times this season where I’ve feared the worse, couldn’t see where the next win was coming from, blink and we are in the middle of a great run again.  More twists to come?

17 minutes ago, General Zod said:

We are more than capable of beating Derby and winning all our remaining games.  We are also more than capable of not winning again this season.  Its so frustrating how we switch from world beaters to panel beaters several times over a season.  If we do make the playoffs we will be on the kind of run which could see us going all the way.  The last few performances make that unlikely but there’s been many times this season where I’ve feared the worse, couldn’t see where the next win was coming from, blink and we are in the middle of a great run again.  More twists to come?

Sadly it seems we tend to get these dips in form just as we find ourselves in a great position.If only we could have got our home form sorted out we would now be looking at who we might get in the play-offs but then I suppose all the teams around us probably have the same "If only's" as us. 

15 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Ok. We lost today. Can we get over it now!

The fact is it is still in our hands. 

Derby have to come here and get something and Boro are not cut and dried to take six points by any means. 

A capacity crowd on Saturday and a big push from supporters is required and then a sell out following to Millwall. 

Derby have everything to lose now with three horrible games to come. 

Just get behind the team they have earned that over the season!

I wouldn't rule out Swansea just yet.

They have 3 games left;

Hull (h)

Derby (h)

Blackburn (a)

If they win all their games (they've won 5 of their last 6 and currently 3 on the spin) then they could sneak in on 71 points.

Unlikely, but not impossible - that game in hand gives them a leg up especially as its against Derby.

30 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

You are forgetting 01 that Derby, Boro and City all have to slip up catastrophically; extremely unlikely. Like Wednesday they have left it too late, fortunately.

Down to us and Derby with Boro as the outsiders for 6th.

Agree it’s a straight race between us and Derby to play Leeds in the play offs 

4 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

What is the fixation with people putting the word "official" into titles nowadays?

Not sure Derby have everything to lose, they are ahead of us so we HAVE to beat them, but they don't have to beat us

The same fixation that some have to state the obvious I reckon!

Archived