IGNORED

Steve Lansdown tweets his “disappointment”

CyderInACan

14 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I noticed from their tweeted videos that he’s always in the Bears’ dressing room after they win joining in with the Wurzel singalongs - do you think he celebrates with our boys after a victory in the same way? Not a dig at SL, just genuinely inquisitive....

I hope not.

14 hours ago, Cardy said:

I have a theory that SL doesn’t want promotion because ultimately the current BCFC story of progression is based largely on the ‘dream’ of Premier League football one day. As soon as that happens the 40 year dream is over & reality strikes which will bring a whole new level of risk.

Ha ha good one! 

What an absolute load of skid marks!

10 hours ago, Loon plage said:

Beg to differ.

Players shouldn't give a shit about someone who doesn't (hopefully) have an input on team selection or player recruitment.

A rallying call from someone who knows fuckall about the game is cringeworthy.

SL has been great for City and the rugby club but should in my opinion stay away from dressing rooms.

Unless he’s going in to say “I’ll buy you all a Bentley each, if you get promoted this season”...?! 

22 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I noticed from their tweeted videos that he’s always in the Bears’ dressing room after they win joining in with the Wurzel singalongs - do you think he celebrates with our boys after a victory in the same way? Not a dig at SL, just genuinely inquisitive....

I bet it was him who started off the “Baby Shark” celebrations, in the dressing room, away at Swansea..!

15 hours ago, Loon plage said:

He should stay away from dressing room pre and post match.

Just my opinion of course.

Why should he stay away, he's the catalyst of the entire set-up. He's entitled to be where he wants & should be made welcome imo.

9 hours ago, bpexile said:

Why should he stay away, he's the catalyst of the entire set-up. He's entitled to be where he wants & should be made welcome imo.

Let him pick the team  then and identify new signings after all he is the catalyst of the entire set up.

He has a place in the best seat on the top table, but he should not be anywhere near a dressing room in my opinion.

Agree to disagree.

2 hours ago, Fiale said:

He will be ok today soaking up the LOVE of Ashton Gate - the stadium and location look pretty damned good.

I'm glad I'm too old, too miserable and too married to worry about wedding fairs. 

Everything "wedding" is just an excuse to double the price. 

My advice, book whatever you can under the heading of a "family get-together/event". Secure the price, then tell them it's for a wedding. 

31 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I'm glad I'm too old, too miserable and too married to worry about wedding fairs. 

Everything "wedding" is just an excuse to double the price. 

My advice, book whatever you can under the heading of a "family get-together/event". Secure the price, then tell them it's for a wedding. 

Or a surprise party... then when your intended turns up !!!

11 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

This probably the first time Keegan has been included in a sentence concerning great managers .

To be fair, his record in his first spell at Newcastle, and at Fulham was excellent.

Team From To Record
G W D L Win %
Newcastle United 5 February 1992 8 January 1997 251 138 51 62 54.98
Fulham 7 May 1998 9 May 1999 61 38 12 11 62.30

22 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Major you are a tough task master.

He made a total pigs ear of the england job, like a few others.

But his first spell at newcastle was pretty good and he didnt do bad at man city tbf.

I am sure even KK himself wouldn’t compare himself to Clough or Sir Bobby .

Archived