IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, Manon said:

Athletics I'd imagine. Bristol is lacking in that department, and it would be largely beneficial to the university.

Get in there SL. The Landsdown Harriers would need a state of the art athletics venue.

Welcome to Bristol Sport.

49 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

No doubt "hero" status will be bestowed upon those two wanchors. :facepalm:

I don't know Holtby but Julian Low is a great bloke with a very finely tuned sense of humour. His best mate is 100% City and he gives and takes a lot of stick on the subject and he certainly knows AG isn't a shit ground !.

He was also one of the three gasheads invited to Divvy's "farewell" at the Assembly so he isn't considered a wanchor by everyone.

Just saying like .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

God, there's some right face aches amongst those losers.

Has that bloke by the steward got an extremely ill fitting ginger toupee?

Does anyone actually know any of these smug face arrogant *********?

Do they work in abattoirs, pickup dogshite, or put jam in doughnuts?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Take this as you want, I'm hearing a distinct change of language lately. When Wally took over I was told "UWE will happen, met them today blah blah blah" but now I hear a more tentative "it will probably happen".

UWE have got so fed up they've had informal meetings with an organisation associated with a rather large summer sport, who would be interested in UWEs original plan of 5k. 

I am surprised SL hasn't suggested basketball stadium, with UWE offering scholarships.

23 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Perhaps Somerset are looking to get a ground back in the Bristol area? 

If would be a good site for Gloucester, as they could raise a fair sum by selling the Neville Road ground. I don't think they will move, as the new floodlight have just been installed. UWE's not a good location for Somerset as it's in the wrong county.   

1 hour ago, Manon said:

Athletics I'd imagine. Bristol is lacking in that department, and it would be largely beneficial to the university.

This would be a great idea, and the perfect home venue for BC Women FC as well as the Academy, who are both currently situated about half a mile away at Stoke Gifford Stadium. And great home venue for the Development team. Something about 5K capacity would do. 

1 hour ago, Loon plage said:

I don't know Holtby but Julian Low is a great bloke with a very finely tuned sense of humour. His best mate is 100% City and he gives and takes a lot of stick on the subject and he certainly knows AG isn't a shit ground !.

He was also one of the three gasheads invited to Divvy's "farewell" at the Assembly so he isn't considered a wanchor by everyone.

Just saying like .

I don't know Holtby, but I know he wasn't one of those two. He's married to my very first girlfriend (nearly 20 years ago) which gives me the impression that he's probably a fairly decent bloke too. 

Let's be honest, what those two blokes did in our stadium is not really the worst thing in the world and is nothing any of the rest of us wouldn't do given half the chance. 

The fact that it's entitled 'shit ground' is grounds to pity them. Bless. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

If would be a good site for Gloucester, as they could raise a fair sum by selling the Neville Road ground. I don't think they will move, as the new floodlight have just been installed. UWE's not a good location for Somerset as it's in the wrong county.   

Be the Bower Ashton campus for us then!

On 10 avril 2016 at 20:14, pongo88 said:

Interesting conversation with someone who claims to be ITK at Rovers. The new owners beleive they have been fooled by the previous owner and there is no value in the deal. There is nothing tangible on the new ground negotiations and they may take action to recover some of their money. This may be rumour, or in the weeks / months to come you may say "Pongo told us first"

If you ask for my sauce all I can say is red sauce on a sausage sandwich and brown sauce on a bacon sandwich. 

Your sauce  is correct .

Edited by Major Isewater

7 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Thanks to these sags for helping us build our stadium

Got to love 'em. Open profiles, probably went past a shed load of video cameras, etc.

If Ian was at the Gate, he was probably not invited and we'll see if City want to kick up a fuss?

Is that brown adrenalin I see running down his trousers?