IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 19 August 2016 at 20:07, Tall King Blox said:

5 hours ago, Iron Man said:

14045875_1767957026817871_5635073944554917695_n.jpg?oh=2218bcba1130c39f47ae53af102401d8&oe=581066C9

Please spare a thought for this sag who'd rather spend money on a ticket going to Ashton Gate then go to Southend away.

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

We have a 'little Johnson' managing the team, whereas judging from the lack of the obvious in this picture , this gas has a 'little johnson' of his own

1 hour ago, gl1 said:

We have a 'little Johnson' managing the team, whereas judging from the lack of the obvious in this picture , this gas has a 'little johnson' of his own

Little *****

Edited by 1982
Deleted letters

7 hours ago, Rich said:

So, James Dace has admitted pissing on the floor at Ashton Gate and, actually posted a picture of himself doing it. Only a thick as pigshit gashead could do such a thing and be so Prowed. 

This is the same James dace who was also a bristol city fan (seen a video of him in a city shirt singing songs about the gas!!) then moved on to Newcastle and supports rovers for the last two years!!?? He wouldn't be able to name 1 single sag player. 

Nailseas a small town ' dacey' !! I must get hold of this video of him in his city gear mugging off rovers fans a few years back and now he's a gas head!!! Wonder what his gas head mates would thing of that?

• Like 3

On 19/08/2016 at 15:45, Maesknoll Red said:

Non stop from 12.30 till 7pm.......  Drooling over OTIB and City, obviously not doing any useful work.  You're just a bandwidth thief!!!   Got off the bloody Internet and do some work.

Ha ha .. at this moment I'm very busy working here in Horfield  ( secure unit ) I'm the only staff till 1pm then off training people  ( torturing people ) all afternoon until late tonight. . Oh And as there's no-one up yet I've got a  bit of spare time ... 

Definitely not lazy and does what it says on the tin .. Anyone who knows me Will vouch for that .. I even ran from John O Groats to Lands End for charity .. just trying to dispell your thinking of me as some sort of lazy good for nothing bloke who has nothing better to do than troll through OTIB .. We're all bristolians at the end of the day and I have a healthy amount of city mates who I enjoy good friendship and banter all the time .. Hope this confession of a normal day for me helps 

• Like 1

On 18 August 2016 at 23:16, Just Red said:

He checks this place last thing at night and first thing in the morning.  Pretty much like myself and many others.  Come out of the closet Phil. There is a nice real actual seat waiting for you in the Lansdown Stand. They are really comfortable. You will also be able to access the fans village pre match and enjoy a nice beer/cider in the sun with a big screen to watch and sports action.  There is also plenty of food outlets dotted about.  Or if you prefer you could go into our fantastic sports bar which went viral during the Euros. You may have seen that already? Inside there is an even bigger screen,  the biggest pub screen in the UK. If you are feeling peckish you can sit down and have a meal. 

Inside our horse shoe shaped concourses you can walk completely through.  You will find some artwork on display in the SS of our club legends.  You will find many food and drink outlets in the concourses,  there is even free WiFi in the concourse.  There are many TV's to watch the early kick offs and it shows our game during the game.  Quite handy if you need a pee. 

Oh please excuse my ignorance, I am not sure if you know what a concourse is? Considering Charnoboyl doesn't have any. 

If you have the budget I can give you details of all our hospitality suits and boxes? 

Oh and we are soon to have a further two extra big screens installed in the stadium which will go rather nicely with our new electronic advertising boards. 

I look forward to showing you around all our facilities and welcoming you to the home of Bristol Championship football. 

When you put it like that it shows just how far we have come. No wonder thier envy is overflowing at present. 

• Like 1

On 19/08/2016 at 15:45, Maesknoll Red said:

Non stop from 12.30 till 7pm.......  Drooling over OTIB and City, obviously not doing any useful work.  You're just a bandwidth thief!!!   Got off the bloody Internet and do some work.

Ha ha .. at this moment I'm very busy working here in Horfield  ( secure unit ) I'm the only staff till 1pm then off training people  ( torturing people ) all afternoon until late tonight. . Oh And as there's no-one up yet I've got a  bit of spare time ... 

Definitely not lazy and does what it says on the tin .. Anyone who knows me Will vouch for that .. I even ran from John O Groats to Lands End for charity .. just trying to dispell your thinking of me as some sort of lazy good for nothing bloke who has nothing better to do than troll through OTIB .. We're all bristolians at the end of the day and I have a healthy amount of city mates who I enjoy good friendship and banter all the time .. Hope this confession of a normal day for me helps ...... definitely not jealous .. love The Bristol Rovers we have and all it stands for

1 hour ago, Sargent Pepper said:

When you put it like that it shows just how far we have come. No wonder thier envy is overflowing at present. 

2 hours ago, Philgas said:

Definitely not lazy and does what it says on the tin .. Anyone who knows me Will vouch for that .. I even ran from John O Groats to Lands End for charity .. just trying to dispell your thinking of me as some sort of lazy good for nothing bloke who has nothing better to do than troll through OTIB .. We're all bristolians at the end of the day and I have a healthy amount of city mates who I enjoy good friendship and banter all the time .. Hope this confession of a normal day for me helps 

Definitely not jealous. . Happy with everything to do with Bristol Rovers. . And yes I am serious 

1 minute ago, Philgas said:

Definitely not lazy and does what it says on the tin .. Anyone who knows me Will vouch for that .. I even ran from John O Groats to Lands End for charity .. just trying to dispell your thinking of me as some sort of lazy good for nothing bloke who has nothing better to do than troll through OTIB .. We're all bristolians at the end of the day and I have a healthy amount of city mates who I enjoy good friendship and banter all the time .. Hope this confession of a normal day for me helps ...... definitely not jealous .. love The Bristol Rovers we have and all it stands for

Definitely not jealous. . Happy with everything to do with Bristol Rovers. . And yes I am serious 

What are you doing in your picture Phil, are you in the gas hit squad?

On 21 August 2016 at 16:39, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

A few of them in the away end yesterday apparently, funny really....you'd have thought if they were going to watch a football match they'd go to Southend and support their own team.

Plastic *****, either that or just desperate for the experience of sitting in the away end at Ashton Gate. 

Amazing how many Rovers' fans got tickets in the away end for Newcastle, seeing as their allocation sold out to those who had the maximum Catagory of away points on their loyalty system and must A) go to most away games & B) not want to risk being banned by letting their allocated seat tickets fall into the hands of some scroat from the dark side. 

• Like 1