IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

'what belter'...I can't spell 'per cent' and you cannot use articles correctly (a,the.an) in case you don't know what they are...'stolen dump'...the dump bit fair enough..stolen? No, bought my 'friend'... and it's our dump...

Incorrect, it's Bristol Rugbys dump which your club stole.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Typical City fan spin...4k is all we were given, and no, we wouldn't have taken 14,000 had we  the tickets...'struggling to sell out'- another ridiculous statement...we can and will sell 90 per cant of our capacity for every home game...you, in your shiny 'new' stadium will not.....

Exaggerating again are we? 

Bolton... 9,169 75% of capacity

Oxford 10,053 85% of capacity

Cardiff 4,851 41% of capacity.

So in conclusion you dont at all, talk about spin :blink:

Edited by Dark Wood Covert
  • Like 13

49 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

we can and will sell 90 per cant of our capacity for every home game...you, in your shiny 'new' stadium will not.....

You're right about that at the moment.

Do you think you'll regularly sell 90% of your capacity in a 27k+ seater UWE Stadium then? 

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3

• Admin
24 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

.Vile vile club. 

Not sure how many years I have left on the planet, but I would hope that in those left, I get to see one team in Bristol,  I wouldn't normally wish the demise of a club as you need opposition, but in the case of the gas I make a very definite exception.

• Like 15

40 minutes ago, Tall King Blox said:

Beaks under wings people... Let's drop this thread before we all go radio rental, pointless ain't the half of it, 

While you have a valid point , it would mean that every time 'they' did something else stupid or comical (and you just know they will) , the posts would be scattered all over the forum in new threads. Best thing to do is ignore the thread , but you will never know the outcome .......

* is Wael a billionaire ?

* Will the UWE go ahead

* Is their super striker really a loyal servant who loves the club.

* Is Dopey Darrel really a tactical genius in a very good diguise

All these questions and more may be answered in the next instalment of ....... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Not sure how many years I have left on the planet, but I would hope that in those left, I get to see one team in Bristol,  I wouldn't normally wish the demise of a club as you need opposition, but in the case of the gas I make a very definite exception.

That's not nice .. you'd be lost without us ..

1 hour ago, st andrews gas said:

'what belter'...I can't spell 'per cent' and you cannot use articles correctly (a,the.an) in case you don't know what they are...'stolen dump'...the dump bit fair enough..stolen? No, bought my 'friend'... and it's our dump...

Bought or conned ? I think you'll find "your dump" is 95 % owned by a Jersy based company.

also 90+ % of sod all is still sod all!

your attendance has been shocking for over 30 years, massive support my arse!

17 minutes ago, Philgas said:

I think our capacity will be around the 21,000 mark. . Not sure mind 

If you are looking at a 21k capacity then you should change the name of the stadium from the UWE to Wembley, that way if you sell out your first home game you can still boast that you've managed to take twenty thousand to Wembley twice in two visits!

2 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

If you dont like what we post on here, feel free to F off and dont come back. This is a Bristol City forum you know. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

Typical City fan spin...4k is all we were given, and no, we wouldn't have taken 14,000 had we  the tickets...'struggling to sell out'- another ridiculous statement...we can and will sell 90 per cant of our capacity for every home game...you, in your shiny 'new' stadium will not.....

Argggh. Dear god. OK lets break this down.

According to soccerway, the capacity of your third world dump of a ground is 11,916. 90% of that would be 10,728. So tell me how you are going to achieve that for every home game this season when you haven't averaged anywhere near that for OVER FORTY YEARS!!!!! You didn't even get that for your first game of the season, a local derby in the cup, and the game vs Bolton (the biggest team you've played in a number of years)

May I also add that we've sold out our available capacity for both of our home games so far this season. And last season, all bar two or three home games were a home sell out of 14,000 or so. We wont sell out 90% of 27,000 this season probably at all, but theres a bit of a difference between our fantastic modern build and your dump.

Its hardly any wonder theres a 300+ page thread mocking you, when your fans continually come out with such absolute drivel. Now jog on.

Edited by Kim_il_sung
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

While you have a valid point , it would mean that every time 'they' did something else stupid or comical (and you just know they will) , the posts would be scattered all over the forum in new threads. Best thing to do is ignore the thread , but you will never know the outcome .......

* is Wael a billionaire ?

* Will the UWE go ahead

* Is their super striker really a loyal servant who loves the club.

* Is Dopey Darrel really a tactical genius in a very good diguise

All these questions and more may be answered in the next instalment of ....... 

The first three questions are very good and need answers.

The last is disrespectful. Call him Dopey if you want to be a forum favourite, but we all know he's done a great job at Rovers in the last two years.  Leeds wanted him.  He was sensible enough not to want them.  His tactical changes at Chelski almost rescued the game against the big boys to the point where they had to bring on Hazard and Terry to keep it safe.  And even then they were worried.

DC is a great young manager with a great future, perhaps not with Rovers.  This "Dopey" crap is just that. We might be ragbag Rovers, but we do not have a ragbag manager.  He's the best thing to have happened to us for 20 years.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

The last is disrespectful. Call him Dopey if you want to be a forum favourite, but we all know he's done a great job at Rovers in the last two years.  Leeds wanted him.  He was sensible enough not to want them.  His tactical changes at Chelski almost rescued the game against the big boys to the point where they had to bring on Hazard and Terry to keep it safe.  And even then they were worried.

DC is a great young manager with a great future, perhaps not with Rovers.  This "Dopey" crap is just that. We might be ragbag Rovers, but we do not have a ragbag manager.  He's the best thing to have happened to us for 20 years.

Yes Leeds, that basket case of a club... Hocking from FGR was manager there this time last year so hardly a benchmark is it...

The rest of your post is laughable, I'm sure Chelsea have bigger fish to fry (qualify for the CL) than some pokey club from L1 so they probably weren't that worried

8 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

I think dopey darrell is a ****** 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

You're correct, you both deserve each other...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smaller than a flea said:

The last is disrespectful. Call him Dopey if you want 

I think the bloke is a ******* anus...but 'Anus Darrell' isn't as catchy as 'Dopey Darrell...

So I'm afraid he's stuck with 'Dopey'

That's just the way it is fella.

1 hour ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Yes Leeds, that basket case of a club... Hocking from FGR was manager there this time last year so hardly a benchmark is it...

The rest of your post is laughable, I'm sure Chelsea have bigger fish to fry (qualify for the CL) than some pokey club from L1 so they probably weren't that worried

Not laughable it's more fact

Agree 110%

17 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Not laughable it's more fact

Its really not...

Whats even more laughable is the unprofessional way Dopey acted on several occasions.. The videos down the pub, the unprofessional comments about Grimsby, his interview from last season after we lost to Brentford... Pub side manager, pub side team. 

Sums up the Gas all over.

Edited by Dark Wood Covert
  • Like 3

Quite agree.

He has succeeded where manytried and failed.

He took you out of the football league to the conference and the only reason he stayed in a job was because Higgs didn't have the cash to sack him.

• Like 5