IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Weezord said:

Abraham's bailing you guys out a lot. Being a one-man team is not always plain sailing.

Wish we weren't so reliant on our top scorer the past two seasons and so far this season.

Still, at least he's actually ours.

He's actually yours for how many more months? Is it true he only signed a 12 contract?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Weezord said:

..no truer words spoken as the fourteen thousandth post on your most popular thread. Every day.

Thanks d1ckhead. 

Good luck in your desperate quest to take more to Sheffield. It's your first visit to Brammell Lane in 3 decades, I'm sure it'll be a sell out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Interesting to see that over a week later Gasheads are still plucking imaginary totals out of the sky for our away following at Hillsborough.

307 is a new figure as far as I'm aware, they "GOTA" beat it. Not sure why they've got to beat it? it wouldn't prove anything, it's not like ST sales or average attendances. Presumably tiny 'victories' like this are the only thing that prevents some of them from shitting themselves with rage every day, remember how many of them were spanking the monkey after their 'invasion' of Nottingham last season? I almost pity them for feeling so inferior that it matters so much.

Such a funny little club. 

image.jpeg

It was officially 407 wasn't it? Not a bad effort on a Tuesday up there. Their game vs The Blades - will they get a massive 500 to follow them like they took to Bradford on a Saturday!!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

1 hour ago, Weezord said:

..no truer words spoken as the fourteen thousandth post on your most popular thread. Every day.

As @Ian M has previously said, since this thread was started.. I'll try and break it down for you as I know you're a bit daft.. if you were in a pub with your friend talking for 60 minutes, this thread would take up 2 minutes of that. Along with the fact a large portion of the posts are from rovers fans as well, so cut that down more.

Additionally, 95% of this thread is literally laughing at you, and your embarrassing antics that you keep providing. So really, we talk about you for a few seconds, excluding laughing at you, how very obsessed we are!

Unlike your forum, where every thread that actually gets past one page will be guaranteed to mention us. #gaslogic #ticktock

Edited by Griffin
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Griffin said:

As @Ian M has previously said, since this thread was started.. I'll try and break it down for you as I know you're a bit daft.. if you were in a pub with your friend talking for 60 minutes, this thread would take up 2 minutes of that. Along with the fact a large portion of the posts are from rovers fans as well, so cut that down more.

Additionally, 95% of this thread is literally laughing at you, and your embarrassing antics that you keep providing. So really, we talk about you for a few seconds, excluding laughing at you, how very obsessed we are!

Unlike your forum, where every thread that actually gets past one page will be guaranteed to mention us. #gaslogic #ticktock

And that's about as rare as an eclipse :laugh:

Edited by Iron Man

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Interesting to see that over a week later Gasheads are still plucking imaginary totals out of the sky for our away following at Hillsborough.

307 is a new figure as far as I'm aware, they "GOTA" beat it. Not sure why they've got to beat it? it wouldn't prove anything, it's not like ST sales or average attendances. Presumably tiny 'victories' like this are the only thing that prevents some of them from shitting themselves with rage every day, remember how many of them were spanking the monkey after their 'invasion' of Nottingham last season? I almost pity them for feeling so inferior that it matters so much.

Such a funny little club. 

image.jpeg

Is spanking the monkey similar to punching the horse.

Hilarious how they are creaming themselves over a trip to Brammal Lane. It really is a huge away day for them! :D

Weezord is hilarious too. His club (not pompey) have absolutely nothing over us... And I mean literally NOTHING... so he resorts to just being obnoxious instead. Moron.

Edited by Kim_il_sung
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Attention any lurking gas and of course the village idiot @Weezord:

By 1700, we will have been above you for 5808 days. In your favourite time unit, that's 250,905,600 ticks and 250,905,600 tocks.

Now **** off!

I can just imagine Leslie Phillips saying "TICK TOCK" in a "DING DONG" sort of way.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Attention any lurking gas and of course the village idiot @Weezord:

By 1700, we will have been above you for 5808 days. In your favourite time unit, that's 250,905,600 ticks and 250,905,600 tocks.

Now **** off!

Wow. SL must have earned about £5 per second for the whole of that time! 

5 hours ago, Weezord said:

Abraham's bailing you guys out a lot. Being a one-man team is not always plain sailing.

Wish we weren't so reliant on our top scorer the past two seasons and so far this season.

Still, at least he's actually ours.

He's as much ours for one season as any player.... We have bought players that haven't stayed a season. 

On 9/21/2016 at 18:20, Bar BS3 said:

Or cheat to get players sent off. Dive outside the box into the box to con the referee and generally get every bit of luck that's been going for the past 2 seasons to scrape fortuitous promotions. 

The only way you "create your own luck" is by cheating. 

It wont last forever. Serious question... When was the last time Rovers won a football match against a team who finished the game with 11 men or didn't have a  penalty to help them..? 

:laugh:.

If they weren't sending offs the clubs could have successfully appealed, but they didn't even bother. If we're getting penalties consistently, that's not luck, that tells you we're getting into positions often enough to create problems for the other team. 

Are all your late goals to rescue points and get you wins this season luck? No. It feels great doesn't it, having a team who don't give up and will keep giving 110% until the game is up. As a fan of Rovers who have scored plenty of late goals in the past two years, I'll be the first to tell you to enjoy having a team who never stop trying, because it's not going to last forever and in a few years time we could both have a team of donkeys again, although admittedly your team of donkeys will be better.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

:laugh:.

If they weren't sending offs the clubs could have successfully appealed, but they didn't even bother. If we're getting penalties consistently, that's not luck, that tells you we're getting into positions often enough to create problems for the other team. 

Are all your late goals to rescue points and get you wins this season luck? No. It feels great doesn't it, having a team who don't give up and will keep giving 110% until the game is up. As a fan of Rovers who have scored plenty of late goals in the past two years, I'll be the first to tell you to enjoy having a team who never stop trying, because it's not going to last forever and in a few years time we could both have a team of donkeys again, although admittedly your team of donkeys will be better.

At least you know your place.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

I'll be the first to tell you to enjoy having a team who never stop trying, because it's not going to last forever and in a few years time we could both have a team of donkeys again, although admittedly your team of donkeys will be better.

No. just no. You don't get to ******* patronise us.

I enjoy our great new stadium, progressive manager and young, exciting squad.

You get to enjoy a new tent, Garden furniture and the fact you've only been a league club since 2015.

Take your condescending post and do one.

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, Son Of Nob said:

No. just no. You don't get to ******* patronise us.

I enjoy our great new stadium, progressive manager and young, exciting squad.

You get to enjoy a new tent, Garden furniture and the fact you've only been a league club since 2015.

Take your condescending post and do one.

Give 'im some, Sam !:clap::clap:

• Like 1