IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Maybe this isn't the right thread - but Rotherham have much better away support than I'd have given them credit for!

True, but the northern clubs do have far more short distance trips than the southern clubs. 

I don't know who Rotherhams fixtures have been against though. 

20 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Ct59kzlWgAAUg86.jpg:largeCt57xCCXEAAogC8.jpg:large

Rovers travel much better than us, don't forget.

Don't want to take Rovers side but this table isn't fair as it doesn't take into consideration all of their fans locked outside.

Edited by Griffin
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Hold on a second, those tables show that we take more on average and in total so far this season??? There must be some mistake surely?

Of course it's a mistake. 

Haven't you seen all the posts & social media comments from sag's about how much better their support is than ours?! 

They wouldn't lie or exaggerate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Southstandoriginal said:

And Northampton

It's quite a long list isn't it! But hang on, they sold out 100% of their away allocations in the Conference and last season too according to the clown who came on here - so those tables must have been compiled by a 'pesky 'ted' - surely the 4k they took to Chelsea follow them away every week?!

50 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Maybe this isn't the right thread - but Rotherham have much better away support than I'd have given them credit for!

They've had away matches against Barnsley, Huddersfield and Villa.

58 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Ct59kzlWgAAUg86.jpg:largeCt57xCCXEAAogC8.jpg:large

Rovers travel much better than us, don't forget.

This is why they sound like such ******* idiots every time they mock our away support whilst also claiming theirs is amazing. No doubt they'll dispute these figures as they don't include all the Gas that, apparently, go in the home end (yeah, I don't believe it either :facepalm:)

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It's quite a long list isn't it! But hang on, they sold out 100% of their away allocations in the Conference and last season too according to the clown who came on here - so those tables must have been compiled by a 'pesky 'ted' - surely the 4k they took to Chelsea follow them away every week?!

I'm sorry but I have to take issue with this comment! They did NOT take 4k to Chelsea. It was only 3,999 as Wally has a seat in the home end...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

They've had away matches against Barnsley, Huddersfield and Villa.

This is why they sound like such ******* idiots every time they mock our away support whilst also claiming theirs is amazing. No doubt they'll dispute these figures as they don't include all the Gas that, apparently, go in the home end (yeah, I don't believe it either :facepalm:)

But surely the home end would be full teds.

6 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Btw I'm boycotting the gas v Yeovil match in the Checkatrade Trophy match tonight. Anyone else joining me?

Overheard some G*sheads at work today. Apparently they are going to boycott the Checkatrade games but they are going tonight as 'this ones an exception as its Yeovil'. Can see the reasoning as its a local derby against a bigger team but it's one or the other surely!  #gaslogic

• Like 2