IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

The Methane has a capacity of 12300, yet they average under 10 .? Am I missing your point .?

We have the 3rd highest attendance as a percentage of capacity in the division.

We are also above Millwall for the average attendance this season.

As you say, the devil's in the detail.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-one/besucherzahlen/wettbewerb/GB3/saison_id/2016/plus/1

Edited by Smaller than a flea

5 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-one/besucherzahlen/wettbewerb/GB3/saison_id/2016/plus/1

Hardly much to shout about when your "capacity" consists of five plastic chairs and a beanbag.

How many games have you sold out this season? Its zero isn't it?

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

What's that got to do with it . You lot constantly bang on about your amazing support . Facts are you've had back to back promotions , on the edge of the play offs and still only get 8000 odd at home. By your deluded logic you should be selling out every game . Deluded ****** belters the lot of you. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

With that reasoning Villa would be one of the worst supportd teams in the championship behind Burton and Brentford 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Yet when you were in trouble you struggled to get 5k

when we are in trouble we still get 17k

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

But u still can't sell out you're shit hole of a ground. Whatever way u try gloss it up you're support is shit . 

10 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/767664/League-One-attendances-average-2016-17-sportgalleries oh Mr Bitter raises his tiny head again, and like I said meth head the devil's in the detail .  % of capacity.? Will you inbreds go to any length  to fit an agenda.  :dancing6:

Edited by Vincent Vega
  • Like 3

3rd highest attendance as a percentage of capacity in the division? That's a very creative way of trying to make yourselves sound more impressive and yet even with such a selective criteria you still only manage 3rd. :rofl2br:

Why not say you have the highest attendance of any club in League One that begins with "Bristol"? :rofl2br:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

3rd highest attendance as a percentage of capacity in the division? That's a very creative way of trying to make yourselves sound more impressive and yet even with such a selective criteria you still only manage 3rd. :rofl2br:

Why not say you have the highest attendance of any club in League One that begins with "Bristol"? :rofl2br:

The blokes a ***** m8. Have you ever heard anything so ******* stupid  :rofl2br:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/767664/League-One-attendances-average-2016-17-sportgalleries oh Mr Bitter raises his tiny head again, and like I said meth head the devil's in the detail .  % of capacity.? Will you inbreds go to any length  to fit an agenda.  :dancing6:

1) You said our attendance was lower than Millwall's. I've quoted you a stat from one of the major sport websites in the world that said it isn't. You quoted the Daily Express.  Dear me.

2) You raised the issue of the capacity of our stadium. I pointed out that we are 3rd in our league in terms of filling it. 

Keep trying.

2 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

1) You said our attendance was lower than Millwall's. I've quoted you a stat from one of the major sport websites in the world that said it isn't. You quoted the Daily Express.  Dear me.

2) You raised the issue of the capacity of our stadium. I pointed out that we are 3rd in our league in terms of filling it. 

Keep trying.

You are 3rd in the league behind the mighty AFC Wimbledon and Northampton, don't quite see how that is an achievement....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Keep trying.

Just face it you got terrible support . ****** laughing stock :rofl2br:bigger than Norwich :rofl2br:

58 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Keep trying.

Keep nibbling , you know you're my bitch as proven on more than 1 occasion. You usually get pissy and chuck your toys out of your pram .

Point 1 ..national newspaper with professional journalists or website ran by fans of subbuteo.  

Point 2. By your logic Burton are the best supported team in the world, they sell out every week.

Pop your tampon back in poppet and run along .

Edited by Vincent Vega
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Keep nibbling , you know your my bitch as proven on more than 1 occasion. You usually get pissy and chuck your toys out of your pram .

Point 1 ..national newspaper with professional journalists or website ran by fans of subbuteo.  

Point 2. By your logic Burton are the best supported team in the world, they sell out every week.

Pop your tampon back in poppet and run along .

Why does he even come on here.... of course UNLESS he comes after reading the asshole ripping replies....." hurt me, hurt me, hurt me" !:P

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Keep trying.

You carry on clutching at those straws hahaha

1 hour ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Keep trying.

Clifton St Vincent Reserves got a man and  dog come and watch them play on the Downs every week.  A venue that has zero capacity.  If you divide one (we'll forget the unfortunate dog) by zero you get infinity.  Ergo by your own logic Clifton St Vincent Reserves had an infinitely bigger support than Bristol Rovers.  

• Like 3