IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

What was the "crowd" for the last game at the dog track?

about 3,500 for the emotional Eastville farewell :facepalm:  (i bet at least a few hundred of those were from Chesterfield!)

I'd love to see some stato come up with final attendances for clubs leaving their old grounds (i.e. Derby at the Baseball Ground, Leicester At Filbert Street, Swansea at the Vetch etc.

Edited by myol'man

1 hour ago, Seventeen said:

Didn't you average 11K and 12K when you were last in League 1? - Just checked, and yep, In fact your average for the past 7 seasons has been 11.5K but here you are beating on like you get 27K every week. 

If we had a shiny new stadium like you, and were playing in the Championship we would get crowds just as "high" as yours.

Congratulations on spending millions upon millions, on players, the stadium and god knows what else, and still being shit.

Why so salty?

2 hours ago, Seventeen said:

Didn't you average 11K and 12K when you were last in League 1? - Just checked, and yep, In fact your average for the past 7 seasons has been 11.5K but here you are beating on like you get 27K every week. 

If we had a shiny new stadium like you, and were playing in the Championship we would get crowds just as "high" as yours.

Congratulations on spending millions upon millions, on players, the stadium and god knows what else, and still being shit.

At least our owner isn't scared to spend his money on us. Doesn't always get it right but puts his money where his mouth is. 

The fact you suggest your fans will only turn up in large numbers if they've got a nice comfy seat to sit in tells me what we already know...that your fanbase is just as 'plastic' as you lot always accuse others of being. 

As for the rest of your turd about our attendances, it's worth remembering that you're posting this on OTIB, not Gaschat. You'll find on here that people will easily produce facts to prove you wrong...not lap up a load of lies like deluded ******* morons. 

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 10

17 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

At least our owner isn't scared to spend his money on us. Doesn't always get it right but puts his money where his mouth is. 

The fact you suggest your fans will only turn up in large numbers if they've got a nice comfy seat to sit in tells me what we already know...that your fanbase is just as 'plastic' as you lot always accuse others of being. 

As for the rest of your turd about our attendances, it's worth remembering that you're posting this on OTIB, not Gaschat. You'll find on here that people will easily produce facts to prove you wrong...not lap up a load of lies like deluded ******* morons. 

I think you are going to have to define the term "facts" for him.

They are a whole new concept for the blue few to try and come to terms with. 

Edited by Bar BS3

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

******* belter. We only had half a stadium and were regularly selling out so more lies from the pathological liars . It a myth about your fan base complete myth. You wouldn't get crowds like ours and apart from a couple of years in the 1950's you never have done. STOP LYING 

Try asking a river to flow up hill !

22 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Here's an idea , get your parasitic club to buy one instead of bleating  on about how unfair the whole world is :sad26:

Bang on.

I see you and @Monkeh have been name checked on their sad little board, you are obviously winding the pan faced simpletons right up.

Good work chaps, keep it up!

19 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Seen something earlier on twitter about rovers taking more than us to cov. Obviously forgot to mention its their first time in 50 odd years. 

If their attendances home and away is so good why do they get a hard on everytime they take over 2k.

Really , how many have the sold . I've been there 3 times when we've taken over 4000 

23 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Seen something earlier on twitter about rovers taking more than us to cov. Obviously forgot to mention its their first time in 50 odd years. 

If their attendances home and away is so good why do they get a hard on everytime they take over 2k.

The last time we played Coventry away (2014/15) we took 3,794. 

Fair play to them if they top that figure. 

3 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

God I love Rovers fans mocking our attendances, always makes me laugh!  I almost want them to get promoted (and us stay up) so we can have a like for like comparison, but even then there would be suggestions that official figures for them were too low etc etc. What I don't understand is why they are so obsessed with attendances, the facts are there for all to see, they have not averaged higher attendances than us for decades, yes they have good away support, FairPlay, but surely this just highlights how poor their home attendances have been?

Well, here's the thing. We would win hands down even before either club has had a home game because our season ticket sales alone would be higher than their maximum attendance. 

7 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Really , how many have the sold . I've been there 3 times when we've taken over 4000 

4,500 i think. Dont get gaslogic i just really dont cant someone explain to me why they are so blind and delusional its actually killing me :rofl2br:

Edited by Kodjias Wrist

9 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

4,500 i think. Dont get gaslogic i just really dont cant someone explain to me why they are so blind and delusional its actually killing me :rofl2br:

I think you both belong on their site..!

Our away followings at Coventry since Ricoh opened are

1,208 (at Sixfields)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, myol'man said:

about 3,500 for the emotional Eastville farewell :facepalm:  (i bet at least a few hundred of those were from Chesterfield!)

I'd love to see some stato come up with final attendances for clubs leaving their old grounds (i.e. Derby at the Baseball Ground, Leicester At Filbert Street, Swansea at the Vetch etc.

Don't forget that at least a 1000 of thecrowd were actually gert teds,in the away end.

4 hours ago, Seventeen said:

I think it's about time you gave OTIB a rest.I'll tell you what come back on when you are actually above us in the league,or have a higher average attendance than us,which of course means you won't be visiting OTIB ever again.

2 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

I think it's about time you gave OTIB a rest.I'll tell you what come back on when you are actually above us in the league,or have a higher average attendance than us,which of course means you won't be visiting OTIB ever again.

But he needs to know if you mean average attendance or % of capacity :rofl2br:

3 hours ago, myol'man said:

I believe Saints had a sell out for their last game at The Dell. What made it special for them was coming from 2-1 down to beat Arsenal 3-2. Leicester finished bottom of the Premiership in 2001-02.Their final game of the season, was the last at Filbert Street with 21,716 spectators. That was their 2nd highest gate of the season! Earlier in the season an extra 100 turned up for the visit of Liverpool. Derby left the baseball ground at the end of 1996-97 when they finished 12th in the Prem. Last game was v Arsenal 18,287, their highest attendance that season. Derby's youth team continued to play at the Baseball ground for a few more years.

Edited by 22A

3 hours ago, myol'man said:

Difficulty there is the amount of 'last games' the Bristol Nomads have had.

Last game at Eastville

Last game at Aston Gate (following the Eastville fire)

Last game in Bath

Last game at the Mem before the moved to Cheltenham for the season

Last game/first game at Cheltenham that didn't happen as the penny started to drop that there was going to be no redevelopment

Could take some time.

• Like 5

Wow! An increasing number of spectators are going to watch Rovers! The last game at Eastville saw 3,576 turn up to watch Chesterfield. The last Rovers game at Twerton was against Wycombe and 6,637 watched. This season their home League attendances vary from 7,000 to 11,000. They drop dramatically though for Cup games.

I always had this little tickle in the back of my mind that Trump's insistence that his inauguration was the biggest ever, and he had the most crowds, reminded me of something, and I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. But now I realize where his delusion and blind belief comes from... he's actually a gashead.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, New2City said:

I always had this little tickle in the back of my mind that Trump's insistence that his inauguration was the biggest ever, and he had the most crowds, reminded me of something, and I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. But now I realize where his delusion and blind belief comes from... he's actually a gashead.

Bit out of order comparing trump with a gashead . 

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

How many did Rovers take to Newcastle or Aston Villa when they last played them in the league?

I would be more concerned as to how many horses were needed to pull their carriage all that way. It would have been before the combustion engine was invented I assume?

Poor little horses. :facepalm:

Edited by 8menhadadream