IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

And this statement wasn't wrong because as soon as everything became clear about the UWE they were GONE!

IMG_3472.PNG

Very cleverly worded CM, what he actually meant was 'as soon as we are satisfied everything is in place, I will leave taking my money and the ground this shithole is built on with me and stuff this crappy little club right up'! 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

we need to archive that thread before it disappears like the Ohhhh yes!!!! thread (unless @Tomarse wants to move that into our archive)

I have to say that in the first few pages I have just read it's quite amazing how quick they can go from 0 - 100 in terms of delusion. The only person seemingly seeing through the Emperors Clothes even at an early stage is "Topper Gas" I can't be bothered to read far enough to see if he falls under the spell as well though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I have to say that in the first few pages I have just read it's quite amazing how quick they can go from 0 - 100 in terms of delusion. The only person seemingly seeing through the Emperors Clothes even at an early stage is "Topper Gas" I can't be bothered to read far enough to see if he falls under the spell as well though. 

Only '100' PSR? These are gasheads we're talking about. Surely it's 1 - 45,000? ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Odds on the gas reaching the prem are 14,000,000 to one.  About the same as winning the national lottery.

Flying high at 4th in the champ, We seem to be at 5 to 1 at the moment.

Had a quick look (I'd never bet though as I'd consider it as cursing our season!) and we're 7/2, so even shorter odds than that at the moment

14 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

So do we reckon they’d be better off with Higgs or Wael?

I can't actually decide which has brightened my days more!

Santa's grotto.

UWE cancellation.

Sainsburys watertight contract. 

Championship ready sprinklers that break. 

Nope can't decide!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Red34 said:

I can't actually decide which has brightened my days more!

Santa's grotto.

UWE cancellation.

Sainsburys watertight contract. 

Championship ready sprinklers that break. 

Nope can't decide!

My particular favourite was the Fresher's fair professional multimedia display complete with coloured in whiteboard, poster of Matty Taylor and videos of them losing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

How many Tilsons is a Bobby worth?

I think Bobby will command a fee too great to calculate in Tilson terms so a new denomination will have to be made. 

Something along the lines of how many charges against the mem is Bobby worth. 

wendyredredrobin     788

Posted just now

Roughly 1 1/2 charges then.

Edit

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bert tann said:

teamed with ted tupperware in  tepee taiwan trashing out tentative takeover talks

telegram tidings tursday

tert

tent via tapatalk

So, as I read that. They've teamed up with a Taiwanese Tupperware owner, who's in talks with Edward Ware (Ted) and there'll be news broadcast on Thursday.

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

So, as I read that. They've teamed up with a Taiwanese Tupperware owner, who's in talks with Edward Ware (Ted) and there'll be news broadcast on Thursday.

It's been a difficult week for the club with certain things going on behind the scenes'. Seems to be the first clear statement from Marcus 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, glynriley said:

Yer tis, in all it's deluded glory, if anyone fancies a chuckle...

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/5974/confirmed-al-qadi-family-takeover

Thank you for this mate! It's like a Tim Vine routine, big laffs every second! Some of those posts are GOLD! One of them probably rings true for them right now, but not in the way the poster meant it back then....."I genuinely think I'm going to cry..." - Comedy GOLD!!!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, bert tann said:

teamed with ted tupperware in  tepee taiwan trashing out tentative takeover talks

telegram tidings tursday

tert

tent via tapatalk

Bert is definitely telling the world that, Edward Ware, is in talks with a Taiwan person/s and news is out Thursday.

• Admin
10 minutes ago, Rich said:

Bert is definitely telling the world that, Edward Ware, is in talks with a Taiwan person/s and news is out Thursday.

Oh no... I can’t wait for all the “coming for you”, “ richest club in the world”,  “3 trillion fans” bullshit to start again.....  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spoons said:

My kids match of the day magazine misprint ?

Mind the gap rovers! 

image.jpg

So the Blue Fews defeat on Friday night was just a dream! Turns out it was US that lost 4-2 after all! They must be pissing themselves laughing at us, I feel awful! How did it happen? Suppose we can concentrate on the league now - it's a Mickey Mouse cup anyway.

So who did they get in the next round...?

• Haha 2