IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

For all of you who want to see the end of BRFC, be careful what you wish for.  We do really need that laughing stock and embarrasment to the city for our daily gifts.

However, their debt mountain is growing by £600k pa and they are making a trading loss of £? pa, it won't be long.

Who is going to pump money into that shambles come March?

Fear not, when they're gone we can all start laughing again at swindle town especially as they've usually won the league before Christmas.

• Like 2

All of Hamers interviews and the al Qadi interviews should be kept in a special archive,in the future people would listen to them and marvel at how many people believed such bullsh1tters.
Meanwhile we can listen to them for comedy value,Steve saying that Rovers wouldn't miss Taylor as there were goals in the team just before 5 or 6 goalless draws,the latest rib tickler is that the January window isn't a good time to recruit players and anyway Rovers don't need any players just freshening up a bit!

Still Steve has been proved right a couple of times,apparently Rome wasn't built in a day ! fact, and it was cold in Walsalls car park in January ! who would have thought that ? well done Steve keep the good work 

12 hours ago, archie andrews said:

I got the misfortune to have to work with one of the massive idiots and he said there was loads of trouble up at Blackburn..... horses were running everywhere after he said.........I said no more 

We were there, fake news again I am afraid. No trouble . 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, JulieH said:

That is a surprise. I don't know if you were aware Julie, but radio's Danny Baker once said this about Bristol Rovers fans:

"The air they breathe, they must tell tall tales. If you ask any Rovers fan where they were born they will say "I were born on the island of Sarowak". You cannot get a straight answer from a Bristol Rovers supporter."

"Mark are you a Bristol Rovers supporter? I hate to say it but they're shocking liars. I've known 3 Bristol Rovers supporters intimately, shocking liars!"

"Look at my Wikipedia page...Danny Frederick Baker, I'm not called Frederick, I've never been called Frederick in my life! Wikipedia? They might as well just call it Bristol Rovers!"

"I've quite rightly identified all Bristol Rovers supporters as notorious liars. We want an accurate two word description of every club in the country by the end of the season, so Bristol Rovers, notorious liars. That sort of thing."

The best line there has to be "The air they breathe, they must tell tall tales" :laughcont:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

The police have my utmost respect :worship2:

Always there, in those situations where no one else would want to be...

I'm guessing they at least gave you all balaclavas in Blackburn so you weren't identified? :ph34r:

Otherwise I imagine the embarrassment of being associated with the Blue Few :gasmask: must be grounds for suing your employer for emotional harm! :yes:

Not content with Racism, Violence and Animal Cruelty, Bristol Rovers now appear to be resorting to offering child slavery / grooming at the Mem this Christmas....

Bristol Rovers are offering Gasheads a little extra this Christmas as they have announced a 'kids for a quid' offer for the home match with Doncaster Rovers on December 23.

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Not content with Racism, Violence and Animal Cruelty, Bristol Rovers now appear to be resorting to offering child slavery / grooming at the Mem this Christmas....

Bristol Rovers are offering Gasheads a little extra this Christmas as they have announced a 'kids for a quid' offer for the home match with Doncaster Rovers on December 23.

I have a message from à Mr Glitter who asks to be put down for two or three .

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

To be fair, it is a major ballache having to defrost the car of a morning, and my gin and tonic won't make itself, but I would imagine they will expect food and a roof and things.

No deal.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I have a message from à Mr Glitter who asks to be put down for two or three .

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

To be fair, it is a major ballache having to defrost the car of a morning, and my gin and tonic won't make itself, but I would imagine they will expect food and a roof and things.

No deal.

Very naughty, the pair of you.