IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Had a little chuckle myself walking to the game tonight. Had R. Bristol on and the Gas' game was coming to an end when the commentator says "Well, the roof really came off the stadium when that 2nd goal went in"

Roof?

And then a text from some clown "Keep playing like that, and we'll soon be seeing Championship football at the Mem" 

Ooh scary, they ARE coming for us still.

Shame we won't be there any more when they finally turn up.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Had a little chuckle myself walking to the game tonight. Had R. Bristol on and the Gas' game was coming to an end when the commentator says "Well, the roof really came off the stadium when that 2nd goal went in"

Roof?

And then a text from some clown "Keep playing like that, and we'll soon be seeing Championship football at the Mem" 

Ooh scary, they ARE coming for us still.

Shame we won't be there any more when they finally turn up.

Yeah because 19th in the form table means they'll be going up :rofl2br:

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-one/form-guide

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

No.

They have decided to adopt the 'hole in the ground' style of bathroom.

This decision was made for two reasons. 1. Because it was far less expensive. 2. As an acknowledgment of all the years they've spent squatting.

It's not yet widely known but the FA has decreed that one auto promotion place from League 1 will go to the club with the best bogs. Coming for us? No, dumping for us.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And it gets better another piece of gashead click bait that tells their adoring fans sweet **** all and answers even less, the bloke is full of shit.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-president-wael-al-867366

On my phone, right where it says that the project will not be scaled down, there is an advert for garden sheds. :P

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

7,531 at home on a cold winters day. 

What are we expecting on that very same day, with our game being shown live on tv..? 

That's 7,531 including 226 Rotherham supporters, making just 7,305 home supporters. It's plain to see how badly they need a 20+k seater stadium. Or flushing toilets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Look what Wally picked up as a job lot at a car boot this morning ...

51nuVXUyW-L._SX355_.jpg

... and I believe that have been certified as championship-ready

When will the club shop start selling toilet paper with a blue & white quarter design on each sheet? The toilet seat in the picture is mainly two shades of blue. Is that to remind the gasheads of  WYCOMBE's shirt design?

• Haha 1

I see that the pikey's pitch that apparently cost thousands to re lay plus the extra drainage was a big hit with the Rotherham boss, it looks as though they have once more turned back the clock and realised that their best chance of winning games is to turn the pitch into a ploughed field just like when the real owners the rugby club used to play there.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rotherham-united-boss-paul-warne-869146

17 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

A sharp gust of wind over the favela at the same time they scored? What are the chances?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I think the other 10,000 of them were dressed as Santa auditioning for the role in the grotto ...

The 13th annual Santa’s on a Bike ride

Saturday 2nd December 2017

SantasBike16_04751-768x384.jpg

https://www.santasonabike.org.uk/

I love that Santa is red.

"Daddy I want an inflatable red Santa decoration with Rudolph and his red nose! Please Daddy?"

"Get out of my house you gurt Ted!"

8 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I see that the pikey's pitch that apparently cost thousands to re lay plus the extra drainage was a big hit with the Rotherham boss, it looks as though they have once more turned back the clock and realised that their best chance of winning games is to turn the pitch into a ploughed field just like when the real owners the rugby club used to play there.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rotherham-united-boss-paul-warne-869146

Surely the funniest part of that link is the bit where Comical Ali (Jack Vittles) says "neither side trusted the pitch so couldn't commit to passing football".

Do your own jokes on that one, after all it was a L1 game with one team who had lost nine out of their last ten against a team with no win in their last six.

Not because they are both ******* shit, then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Surely the funniest part of that link is the bit where Comical Ali (Jack Vittles) says "neither side trusted the pitch so couldn't commit to passing football".

Do your own jokes on that one, after all it was a L1 game with one team who had lost nine out of their last ten against a team with no win in their last six.

Not because they are both ******* shit, then?

Worst bit is that they'll lap it up like the faithful little lemmings they are.