IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

This will put the Sags' minds at rest (It is in the Daily Mail so it must be true) ...

"Lansdown, who was on the Bristol City board in 1996, is now the sole owner. Under the Bristol Sport group, he now owns Bristol City and Bristol City Women, Bristol Rugby and Bristol Rugby Ladies and the Bristol Flyers basketball team. 

Bristol Rovers appear to be the only sporting venture Lansdown does not own in the city, but Rovers attracted their own multi-millionaire investor, Jordanian Wael Al-Qadi."

36 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Did my ears deceive me . Or has a gashead won a competition on Sam fm to win tickets tonight. Wow 

Shame it hasn’t gone toa City fan, but I kind of love the idea of a gashead turning up at Ashton Gate, staring open mouthed as they enter the area, seeing it all lit up in Red, searching around the decorated concourses for familiar piles of rubble and puddles of wee, and then their thoughts as they enter the arena, with the views, atmosphere and shiny red things that they had assumed were only a myth (seats!)

Let them see just how many light years away we have progressed. 

Then, if Matty Taylor could score the winner, it would top their night off perfectly!! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

It is unbelievable I know. But I know a couple of gasheads who are really nice people. Don’t know **** all about football. But not sour and bitter like them fools on asschat . 

Just for balance I got a few gas mates that are bitter as ****. One even randomly having a pop at LJ on Facebook last night for no reason . Strange breed. 

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11297/bristol-city-man-match-thread

A matchday thread for our game this evening.

Bless em

Haha someone on there thinks that us losing to MANCHESTER UNITED would be something they could take the piss about! Yes my fellow Bristolian, you take the piss while we count the cash and move on to the important games in our season.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Haha someone on there thinks that us losing to MANCHESTER UNITED would be something they could take the piss about! Yes my fellow Bristolian, you take the piss while we count the cash and move on to the important games in our season.

The money generated from tonight’s game , could enable us to bring a player in on loan which we may not previously have had the funds for , wages etc.

That signing could push over the line this season. Complete tools 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

This coming from the dick heads who lost 4-1 to Gillingham on Saturday in front of about 50 of their own fans.

Yeah, how embarrassing it would be to lose to Man Utd :facepalm:

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Screenshot_20171220-080411.thumb.jpg.82743571f30695a4fc8288ca593a9d19.jpg

He wants to go on holiday with his hero’s.

Fair enough, if that floats his boat.

Every other Saghead will be tuned in to Sky Sports like they were the other week when we were at Sheffield Utd and the week before when we played Boro...obviously apart the the ones who’ve gone dogging at the Mem drive in.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This coming from the dick heads who lost 4-1 to Gillingham on Saturday in front of about 50 of their own fans.

Yeah, how embarrassing it would be to lose to Man Utd :facepalm:

If a Bristol Rovers side got embarrassed, but no one was there to see it, did it really happen?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bradfordmeyerbiggs
Reverse Team

Member is Online

Posting Level
Next Level in 364 posts
15 minutes ago via mobile QuotePost by bradfordmeyerbiggs on 15 minutes ago
It will be 4-0 to Man Utd. Plastic supporters will be jumping up to celebrate all round Trashton Gate. All the Ted's will be totally deflated and we can seize our chance to completely take the piss out of the lady

Ah yes, take the piss all you like sat from your lofty position of 16th in league one with the most goals conceded, thrashed by a team who have only won once at home previously, still it's a chance to put a smile on your face after all one can guarantee it wont be long before your club gives us all another laugh, it's what your club does best. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

He wants to go on holiday with his hero’s.

Fair enough, if that floats his boat.

Every other Saghead will be tuned in to Sky Sports like they were the other week when we were at Sheffield Utd and the week before when we played Boro...obviously apart the the ones who’ve gone dogging at the Mem drive in.

He's probably the right age .

'Camping with Gary Glitter and Jimmy Saville' ...........

Its what they do 

As for praying that we get 'humiliated' .... do the drongos realise that you have to get this far for that to become a possibility 

Now lets list their quarter and semi final history ........ :whistle:

I would suggest failing to qualify for the First Round of the FA Cup,is real humiliation or being regularly dumped out of the FA Cup by Non league sides .........

:facepalm:

They had better not get too jealous as their jealousy turns to rage which makes them turn red and they ******* hate red which makes them get more angry to the point that they turn purple which they also ******* hate as that is the colour of our away shirts at which point they gasp for breath before turning blue and dying. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Screenshot_20171220-080411.thumb.jpg.82743571f30695a4fc8288ca593a9d19.jpg

bless em, they actually think that if we lose we will all be crying into our pints. If it was the only thing to cling to this season, then maybe.

we are going well in the league and have so much to play for.

I for one won't be massively sad if we get beat. They are world class in comparison after all.

Sad f#**ers the village tent people!

18 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

They had better not get too jealous as their jealousy turns to rage which makes them turn red and they ******* hate red which makes them get more angry to the point that they turn purple which they also ******* hate as that is the colour of our away shirts at which point they gasp for breath before turning blue and dying. 

And with their dying,gasping, last breath will utter “f******  teds”.

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Is the Home Alone movie poster just mirroring the Rovers fans when they look at the current championship table, or is it depicting anyone who might be visiting the Mem for the first time tonight..?! 

E2002F1B-8207-4BA3-88C6-DAD347D69EDF.jpeg

I guess at least being able to stay in your car means visitors won't need the usual tetanus shot...

• Like 1