IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, nebristolred said:

Just spent the last 45 mins scouring the Internet to read all of the compliments about us. Had a gander on sagchat and pains me to say it but they're being very fair to us. I think in some ways it's a victory for real football fans v prem plastics.

Give it a day anyways....

I love taking the piss out of the gas, but agree, tonight's not a night to be rubbing their noses in it.  

4 hours ago, BCFC Richard said:

They actually have a match day thread for this game and fair play to a number of there fans for giving us credit. 

Link

Most giving credit. But, jealousy is a very ugly trait. Some predicting we won't have anywhere near as much of the ball v Citeh! That might be the case but we will bloody well enjoy it.

Some are calling the team a 3rd string team... Just to remind the blue few:

Lukaku £75m
Pogba £89m
Martial £59m
Mkhitaryan £34m
Shaw £33m
Lindelof £32m
Rojo £18m
Darmian £16m
Blind £15m

Hardly 3rd string.

Mean while in Horfield the Evolution is starting today.... Honest! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Most giving credit. But, jealousy is a very ugly trait. Some predicting we won't have anywhere near as much of the ball v Citeh! That might be the case but we will bloody well enjoy it.

Lukaku £75m
Pogba £89m
Martial £59m
Mkhitaryan £34m
Shaw £33m
Lindelof £32m
Rojo £18m
Darmian £16m
Blind £15m

Hardly 3rd string.

£371m of “talent” swept aside last night. That’s a lot of Tilsons.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

How did film night go ?

They were all physically sick and went on the rampage, destroying the screens and punching stewards before spilling out onto Gloucester Road attacking everyone including each other shouting "**** off Ted's just **** off. Don't want to hear about this all ******* Christmas!"

• Haha 1

FROM HENBURY GAS ON GASCHAT

Ok here we go.......

I sat down last night to watch our friends south of the river get smashed by a far superior and well funded Manure United.

When i found out they had put out a strong team worth £400m my hopes where raised....

BUT Well done Bristol City, you provided me a with a fantastic spectacle of a football match which you deserved to win (hurts to say that but you cannot deny it)

The fact the Snake provided a world class pass for the winning goal  hurt even more....

I wish you all the best for the next round and i hope you smash the other plastic team from Manchester

NOW PRINT THAT ON OTIB

BUT I BET YOU DON'T ! BECAUSE YOU ONLY PUT SH*T ABOUT US ON THAT SH*T FORUM

Bet I do!  Fair play and nice words, What do I win Henbury?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Lukaku £75m
Pogba £89m
Martial £59m
Mkhitaryan £34m
Shaw £33m
Lindelof £32m
Rojo £18m
Darmian £16m
Blind £15m

Hardly 3rd string.

Interesting. Wonder how our squad compared money wise, I mean we didn’t have Diedhiou our record signing etc. 

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Ok here we go.......

I sat down last night to watch our friends south of the river get smashed by a far superior and well funded Manure United.

When i found out they had put out a strong team worth £400m my hopes where raised....

BUT Well done Bristol City, you provided me a with a fantastic spectacle of a football match which you deserved to win (hurts to say that but you cannot deny it)

The fact the Snake provided a world class pass for the winning goal  hurt even more....

I wish you all the best for the next round and i hope you smash the other plastic team from Manchester

NOW PRINT THAT ON OTIB

Deserves a sticky at the top of the page.

5 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

National media this morning quoting Man U team valued at £409M, ours at £10.5M.

Wow that’s staggering, I was going to guess a tenth, but I was miles off.

I wouldn’t have swopped any of their players for ours. When you actually see players running (strolling) around the pitch that someone has actually paid those amounts for it just shows football has gone mad.

And to bring this back on topic, I guess the Gas must look at the gulf between them and us and wonder what went wrong. THEY were the ones selling players regularly and making decent profits etc, how did it all slip through their fingers so easily.

3 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Ok here we go.......

NOW PRINT THAT ON OTIB

Christ, he’s not even lying this time

• Like 1

Things Gasheads can no longer say after last night and not be called liars.

Your ground Is too big for you.

You play in a library

Lansdown has wasted his money

Matty Taylor was only bought to piss us off

We are the  bestest fans in football

There's more than one team in Bristol

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 2

Dear old Harley may be a little bitter. You judge. Still, he may soon have his dream about watching his team play on the Downs.

harleygas
First Team

harleygas Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 166 posts
13 hours ago olskooltoteender, philbemmygas, and 2 more like this ashtop dislikes this.
Post Options

Post by harleygas on 13 hours ago

They were shlt in my eyes and always will be rather watch the gas up the downs FTG

They can stick their stadium up landsdowns azzz,the mems much better and you can stand up at the mem
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Dear old Harley may be a little bitter. You judge. Still, he may soon have his dream about watching his team play on the Downs.

harleygas
First Team

harleygas Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 166 posts
13 hours ago olskooltoteender, philbemmygas, and 2 more like this ashtop dislikes this.
Post Options

Post by harleygas on 13 hours ago

They were shlt in my eyes and always will be rather watch the gas up the downs FTG

They can stick their stadium up landsdowns azzz,the mems much better and you can stand up at the mem

I think he means, "you have to stand up at the mem".

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, 29AR said:

They are being incredibly good sports. It is fun to enjoy the rivalry and banter, but times like these you can stand back and say 'fair play, I hope we would be so magnanimous too  

I sort of feel we represented Bristol as a city last night so fair play to the blue few.  Think we showed what Bristolians are about. 

They say we are only successful because of the money we spent.  Well if a £10m team can beat a £400m plus team, then it's not all about the money, is it.

Many teams have done well without spending a lot, yet look at some of the teams which have spent a fortune with not much to show for it.

As for the Sags, swamp of a ground,, no money, no support, no training ground, no academy, no passion and little success unless you count the promotion into the football league.

You just have to laugh at the most deluded of deluded :laughcont:

**** them.
When we hit rock bottom we stood strong and supported our club , they didn’t even fall as far as us and they turned their backs in 1982 and their club died.
They hate the fact that our hardcore support is stronger than theirs and they know that whatever a mess our club is in we’ll always stick with it and not turn our backs.
I want our owners to give us the facilities that we deserve but I don’t ever want to be like them.
Like another poster said they used to get crowds of 28,000 in the 70s and 25,000 of those disappeared when the going got tough only a few years later.
And don’t forget we beat the Busby babes 4-0 so we’ve still got the most impressive record match v Man UTD.
FTG'

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You just have to laugh at the most deluded of deluded :laughcont:

**** them.
When we hit rock bottom we stood strong and supported our club , they didn’t even fall as far as us and they turned their backs in 1982 and their club died.
They hate the fact that our hardcore support is stronger than theirs and they know that whatever a mess our club is in we’ll always stick with it and not turn our backs.
I want our owners to give us the facilities that we deserve but I don’t ever want to be like them.
Like another poster said they used to get crowds of 28,000 in the 70s and 25,000 of those disappeared when the going got tough only a few years later.
And don’t forget we beat the Busby babes 4-0 so we’ve still got the most impressive record match v Man UTD.
FTG'

I'm calling bullshit.

They want to be exactly like us.

• Like 1