IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ha ha ha what bitter**** you are. **** off you deluded ***** 

Bitter about what? I have already said I couldn't care what you are as  a club for the simple reason we don't like you even if we would like a new stadium/better team etc....you come to the 'bitter' conclusion and the onlry reason I see is that you lack written ability to argue/debate effectively- poor education obviously. And keyboard warrior , you wouldn't use those words (unedited) to my face....

2 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

What you want and what you get are entirely different things....

And therein lies the answer to your problems - you have nothing because you deserve nothing.

Terrible thing, envy.....

Mind the gap, d**kh**d!!

Edited by BanburyRed

14 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Bitter about what? I have already said I couldn't care what you are as  a club for the simple reason we don't like you even if we would like a new stadium/better team etc....you come to the 'bitter' conclusion and the onlry reason I see is that you lack written ability to argue/debate effectively- poor education obviously. And keyboard warrior , you wouldn't use those words (unedited) to my face....

Poor education?  Oh the irony with the errors in this post!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

If u don’t care . What you doing on here trying to justify yourself. Have a merry xmas. And **** off 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

The only reason you're on here is because you're seething. Your club is in the news for underpaying it's staff, hitting horses, racially abusing players, ours is in the news for beating one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Of course you're bitter, green with envy. It'll get better, don't worry. Doncaster on the weekend.. :laugh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

The only reason you're on here is because you're seething. Your club is in the news for underpaying it's staff, hitting horses, racially abusing players, ours is in the news for beating one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Of course you're bitter, green with envy. It'll get better, don't worry. Doncaster on the weekend.. :laugh:

Yes Doncaster at home on their ploughed allotment, where they play their agricultural style football, so they should win.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Now wait a minute - hitting horses, plural - I mean you seriously think a club would be in the national papers for hitting Police horses not once but twice ? Ha ha what complete... oh... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-punches-police-horse-tries-11343750      http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bristol-rovers-mansfield-police-horse-3493681

Anyway, the racial abuse, I mean it happens right ? We all hate it but there always seem to be low level racism amongst some neanderthals it's not like it is so bad at Rovers that the club had to make a press release to condone it or... oh  apparently they did, but mild racism, not like they are running around sexually assaulting people right... dammint        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066560/Football-fan-gropes-mother-threes-breast-drunken-game-boob-cricket.html

they think they have the best fans, but continually pull Bristol's name through the mud in national papers because of their pathetic behaviour.

47 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Not liking someone or something inherently means you care.

I see you lack the ability to understand this, poor education obviously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

Personally, I have never claimed Rovers have bigger home/away attendances, and have always known City are the bigger club (though if talking number of fans when a nipper growing up in Redland..Rovers had more fans|)....we have as many delusional fans as you do..though I don't doubt the stats you could show...what gets me is the misunderstanding  on the 'jealousy' front...yes, we'd love what you have in terms of stadium/investment...but to be you/like you....nope...might be from the same City but we love our downtrodden roots...though there are many 'red' areas of Bristol I couldn't dream of living in when it comes to all that is downtrodden...

You love your downtrodden roots, eh? You loved having to move to Bath? You loved lodging with BRU? You DIDN'T want UWE? You didn't want Wally to be a zillionaire? You're a complete whopper. Get over your bitterness you tool.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, st andrews gas said:

Irony (look it up eh)! WTF made you register on the BRISTOL CITY forum if you 'couldn't care less'? 

Do you like Armadillos by any chance?

2 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

Oh I ****** would boy don’t worry . I wouldn’t write anything I would’nt say to someone’s face. You’re all bitter about us , bitter and jealous of everything we do. Perhaps you should look a bit closer to home to see what’s going wrong rather than hate us for the way we’re progressing . 

Haha. Just got banned from their shi##y forum for explaining to them how and why they're so far behind us. No nastiness or bad language etc., just some words of wisdom for their delectation. Boy they're a touchy, over sensitive lot! Wonder why?? Happy days!!

Oh, and they really don't like the 15ers tag!

Edited by Red_Alligator
  • Like 1

It may be unfashionable to say it but, with one or two exceptions, I thought the reactions on Gaschat were pretty respectful.  The discussion on how our success impacts on them is interesting, and perhaps i’m in a tiny minority but I respect any football fans who support their local club.  I’ve always enjoyed the rivalry with the Gas, it’s part and parcel of being a football fan.

• Like 6