IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

55 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Not really. You are on our forum. We are obviously going to focus on your wrong doings, rather than ours..!

Anyway, please link the sources from our recent attacks on Mother’s out shopping with their kids, numerous instances of horses being punched and several of fans attacking players. Our supporters club officers stealing their funds, our supporters making up public lies about yours attacking disabled supporters so severely that they change code, regular reports of players being racially abused at matches..... shall I go on...?! 

Hence I try not to antagonise. 

• Like 2

Sad little club being left behind in the dark ages. Just look at the place. What a disgrace. It's laughable that some of their fans criticise other grounds when their place resembles a refugee camp in a scrap yard.

I would be ashamed to watch football there.

Then there's their small minded bitter fans who get more satisfaction when we lose as opposed to when they win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, In the Net said:

Didn't realise there was a time embargo on what could be mentioned, rather strange as this conversation started by a poster stating that Gasheads are scum, due to something that happened in 1982!

To be honest, we could both compile lengthy lists of wrong doings, by both our own, (if we're being truthful), and the other club's "supporters".  Just a vacuous willy waving contest really. 

4 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Hence I try not to antagonise. 

Slight contradiction there WTGR ITN.

I enjoy reading your posts but you're barking up totally the wrong tree here! I assume you weren't around in those perilous times for our club? If you were, with all respect you wouldn't be so blase about it. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Swede said:

Sad little club being left behind in the dark ages. Just look at the place. What a disgrace. It's laughable that some of their fans criticise other grounds when their place resembles a refugee camp in a scrap yard.

I would be ashamed to watch football there.

Then there's their small minded bitter fans who get more satisfaction when we lose as opposed to when they win.

I am quite enjoying that our under 23 team will soon have a (much) better stadium than their first team.  

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-citys-state-art-training-1860699

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TinMan's left peg said:

I am quite enjoying that our under 23 team will soon have a (much) better stadium than their first team.  

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-citys-state-art-training-1860699

Anyone remember that tosser saying they were going to buy AG and use it for their U23s when Wally took over?

24 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Slight contradiction there WTGR ITN.

I enjoy reading your posts but you're barking up totally the wrong tree here! I assume you weren't around in those perilous times for our club? If you were, with all respect you wouldn't be so blase about it. 

I was around, and quite frankly there is some right load of old bollocks written about it on here :) I find it bizarre/slightly amusing that some feel the need to come up with 'reasons' to dislike Rovers. The fact is we can all drag up shit about each other, but the reason we like to see each other fail, is simply because we are local rivals- it's part of the fun :)

1 minute ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I was around, and quite frankly there is some right load of old bollocks written about it on here :) I find it bizarre/slightly amusing that some feel the need to come up with 'reasons' to dislike Rovers. The fact is we can all drag up shit about each other, but the reason we like to see each other fail, is simply because we are local rivals- it's part of the fun :)

So you saying it never happened then ?

9 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Miah, I totally agree with the second bit and enjoy plenty of banter both giving and taking, it's all good fun and I'm too bloody old to do anything else anyway.

The first bit is wrong with all respect, the fact is that r**ers did stop a council 'bail out' loan hoping to get their hands on the Gate when we died. Absolutely shameful behaviour and explains why those of us of a certain age, don't have any time for your CLUB. It reminds me of vultures looking to feed after a kill. That, in my opinion and it was well covered at the time, is exactly what your club did and I, for one, won't forget it.

I appreciate those that run your club now are a different group but, I'm sure, you would feel the same if the roles were reversed.

As Super says, you and ITN are more than welcome on here and add to the forum. :flowers:

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Miah, I totally agree with the second bit and enjoy plenty of banter both giving and taking, it's all good fun and I'm too bloody old to do anything else anyway.

The first bit is wrong with all respect, the fact is that r**ers did stop a council 'bail out' loan hoping to get their hands on the Gate when we died. Absolutely shameful behaviour and explains why those of us of a certain age, don't have any time for your CLUB. It reminds me of vultures looking to feed after a kill. That, in my opinion and it was well covered at the time, is exactly what your club did and I, for one, won't forget it.

I appreciate those that run your club now are a different group but, I'm sure, you would feel the same if the roles were reversed.

As Super says, you and ITN are more than welcome on here and add to the forum. :flowers:

Thank you, but before we all get too lovey dovey, can I just say that I hope you get well and truly dicked tomorrow. also that a thunderstorm strikes south Bristol just as the game finishes and you all get soaked walking back to your cars to add to the misery :)

• Haha 19

4 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Thank you, but before we all get too lovey dovey, can I just say that I hope you get well and truly dicked tomorrow. also that a thunderstorm strikes south Bristol just as the game finishes and you all get soaked walking back to your cars to add to the misery :)

shite happens.

5 hours ago, B block said:

Ok, I’d love to know how many of us are on their forum 

And what’s the quickest anyone has been banned for questioning the gas loving billionaire with a nice watch, I just can’t get my head around how embarrassing some of their posts are, I’d be too ashamed to state the below 

wertongas Avatar
wertongas
Youth Team
8 hours ago
Antonio Fargas and pirate like this

to answer your questions.

The new stands are not tents but prefabricated metal stands, 

I was on there for a few months, using a different name and email. I was pretty respectful & less critical than many of their true fans. I never claimed to be a gashead or admitted to being City. Tried to comment as a neutral football fan from another region would do.

But I’ve recently been banned with no warning. Still dont  know how/why. Childish approach they’ve got. Can’t even visit it for entertainment now.

4 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I was on there for a few months, using a different name and email. I was pretty respectful & less critical than many of their true fans. I never claimed to be a gashead or admitted to being City. Tried to comment as a neutral football fan from another region would do.

But I’ve recently been banned with no warning. Still dont  know how/why. Childish approach they’ve got. Can’t even visit it for entertainment now.

It’s really hard to have any respect for the sad deluded idiots it really is!!!

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again I would love it if they went under :)

Edited by KeepUpLino
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Cheers, if it rains i’ll Just have to jog back to the cocktail bar at AG and have a G&T

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

And we wish you the same in Peterborough, those of you who can be bothered to go ?

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Monkeh said:

What about abusing women and children when on their travels such as “boob” cricket

oh I know what about vile scummy racist abuse not a one off occasion mind but multiple occasions 

ooooo how about attacking another teams players is that a scummy thing to do? 

Didn’t their fans also gatecrash a wedding do on the way back from an away game many years ago and cause mayhem, during which the groom got punched? If so, pretty scummy thing to do....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Didn’t their fans also gatecrash a wedding do on the way back from an away game many years ago and cause mayhem, during which the groom got punched? If so, pretty scummy thing to do....

in Swindon ? lost no sleep over it.

31 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep. The occasion I'm thinking of was after a home game, but was a very long time ago.

No surprise if they've done similar at an away game since.

Edited by Nogbad the Bad

1 minute ago, reddoh said:

Not Condoning their actions , just feel that I don’t care about the blue few and swindon is a shite hole.

....fair enough, so why contribute to a thread dedicated to the blue few?! And you’re right, Swindon is pretty hideous but surely that doesn’t mean a wedding do taking place there deserves to be trashed by the sags?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....fair enough, so why contribute to a thread dedicated to the blue few?! And you’re right, Swindon is pretty hideous but surely that doesn’t mean a wedding do taking place there deserves to be trashed by the sags?!

It doesn't and at the time I felt outrage at the incident but I think I am a bit older now and possibly a bit more chilled (but don't ask the wife or grand children) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

None of us care in particular, but if they keep lining up the opportunities the  clearly we will continue to mock.

• Like 1