IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Leveller said:

I was on there for a few months, using a different name and email. I was pretty respectful & less critical than many of their true fans. I never claimed to be a gashead or admitted to being City. Tried to comment as a neutral football fan from another region would do.

But I’ve recently been banned with no warning. Still dont  know how/why. Childish approach they’ve got. Can’t even visit it for entertainment now.

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Interestingly the link in this thread lets me in, though other searches/links don’t.

Clear your cookies.

http://bfy.tw/JG4w

Edited by Unan

5 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Go on then, what have we ever done to try to kill off BRFC? What have we ever stopped BRFC doing?

You tried to kill us off in the early 80's by blocking a rescue grant from the council, hoping we would die so you could get your hands on our stadium (sound familiar?). You also tried to block the potential World cup host city to stop us getting Ashton Vale.The fact the city of Bristol would have made £Millions and we would have paid for the stadium ourselves was beyond your club as they apparently thought we were getting something for nothing. There's only 1 club in this city that sponges everything and it isn't city. Essentially r**ers have tried everything they can do to hold us back to make themselves look better. Unlucky, we've left you eons behind anyway!

You might be a nice person but, personally, I detest your pointless little club, they absolutely disgust me!

Rant over.

Please, don't sit on the fence.

Say how you really feel.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Not fair! I've been to the pub.

My post was quite generous I thought.

Anyway, ? the ⛽ w⚓s. COY ❤️s! 

Bed time for this old ?ed!

Down the Gate tomorrow boys!!! :clap:

If you see a fat balding bloke it may be me.

9 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

And we wish you the same in Peterborough, those of you who can be bothered to go ?

I'll be in town this afternoon. It's tempting to drive slowly down London Road about 4.45 wearing my City shirt!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, In the Net said:

Didn't realise there was a time embargo on what could be mentioned, rather strange as this conversation started by a poster stating that Gasheads are scum, due to something that happened in 1982!

To be honest, we could both compile lengthy lists of wrong doings, by both our own, (if we're being truthful), and the other club's "supporters".  Just a vacuous willy waving contest really. 

In fairness you would beat us there with the length if your list. 

1 hour ago, Cider_boy said:

Just saw a bit of Sunderland v Charlton on sky. 

The gas still seem to think they are a big fish in their pond, god knows what they will think when they visit the stadium of light. They will still some how delude themselves that they are a big club.

Amazingly, Rovers have the upper hand over Sunderland historically. Their record being P-27, W-10, D-8, L-9.

However, the last of those wins was in 1992, and they haven't faced each other in a League game since January 1993. (They had a League Cup game in 2000, must have qualified that year).

Considering they haven't played Sunderland in almost 2 decades, and not played them in the league for over 25 years, they should  take a decent sized following.

And if they do, then that will lead to their standard "look how huge we are, we took 600 to Sunderland!"

• Haha 1