IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

From their website. The gift that keeps on giving

Screenshot_2018-08-06-15-25-21.jpg

Is that for real...?! 

Forget who’s modelling it. They have club merchandise of a Rovers jesters outfit...?! 

I’m assuming you are having a photoshop joke with this...?! 

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Is that for real...?! 

Forget who’s modelling it. They have club merchandise of a Rovers jesters outfit...?! 

I’m assuming you are having a photoshop joke with this...?! 

100% real. Brilliant on so many levels. 

Still up after player leaving 10 days ago.

A bloody jesters outfit. Shows the type of market they are selling to. 

And to title it up 'new gifts' 

3 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

100% real. Brilliant on so many levels. 

Still up after player leaving 10 days ago.

A bloody jesters outfit. Shows the type of market they are selling to. 

And to title it up 'new gifts' 

I can’t find it on their website, but the image you’ve got there is good enough for yet more piss taking..! ???

I’m not ashamed to say that I’m currently 16 pages through the 22 pages they’ve got on Bakayoko*  

I’ve got a feeling we’re fast approaching the part of the play where Coventry enter the fray. And boy am I looking forward to it. 

*fun fact. I once met Bakayoko.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

Lumsden was sacked after a 2-1 away defeat at Charlton which was played at Upton Park

Yeah I was there and despite our woeful performances it was sad to see him go in the way he did and many of us had great sympathy for him. I think he may have hung around a bit for Smith to be ready to take over, clearly as demonstrated at Forest his heart hadn't been in it for some time.

Makes me smile when even the gas fans are telling Rolex boy to put the club up for sale, who the F would be interested in buying that shower, Plymouth, Pompey, Oxford, Bradford, Luton, Coventry, Notts County, Port Vale just off the top of my head would be far better buys of teams in leagues 1 and 2 even Swindon !!! all those teams have got half decent grounds that wouldn't need at least 20 million spent on getting the ground up to scratch. Unless they have a SL type lurking in the background i can't see anyone being interested in buying them, they are in real trouble.

Old Wally making an appearance on the radio Saturday according to the Sgas. Could be an interesting listen with him answering every question with actual answers and timeframes etc... If he comes out with the line "these things take time", it will be comedy gold. If nothing is actually stated by him, I can see there being some pretty nasty abuse being directed at the board on Saturday - although they may still break the bank on some strikers this week yet.....

27 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Old Wally making an appearance on the radio Saturday according to the Sgas. Could be an interesting listen with him answering every question with actual answers and timeframes etc... If he comes out with the line "these things take time", it will be comedy gold. If nothing is actually stated by him, I can see there being some pretty nasty abuse being directed at the board on Saturday - although they may still break the bank on some strikers this week yet.....

He’ll come out with the usual shite about being patient, we are working on loads of things blah, blah, blah, and as usual the fewers will lap it up and he’ll be the messiah again for a few months until they realise nothing is still happening.

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Rumours going around that their new pop up stand isn’t going to arrive on time ?

As I understand it the builders have said they`ve got to finish tarmacking an old lady`s drive in Kingswood and when she`s paid them the £40,000 in cash for it they can start on the mem. 

This is provided the council don`t get the court order they`ve applied for. If they do, they`ll have to break in to another leisure centre car park and that will take a while.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Funnier still, some 15ers have bought season tickets for these "stands" that don't exist !!

Nothing new for that lot, didn’t they travel up to Cheltenham to choose their seats, for when the work was starting on UWE? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, wood_red said:

That'll be the piggy bank then.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

As I understand it the builders have said they`ve got to finish tarmacking an old lady`s drive in Kingswood and when she`s paid them the £40,000 in cash for it they can start on the mem. 

This is provided the council don`t get the court order they`ve applied for. If they do, they`ll have to break in to another leisure centre car park and that will take a while.

Is it these guys? 

boys from the blackstuff.jpg

2 hours ago, wood_red said:

Exclusive look at DC's transfer Kitty - seems Wael left him something......

piggy-bank-broken-broke-iou.jpg

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

He’ll come out with the usual shite about being patient, we are working on loads of things blah, blah, blah, and as usual the fewers will lap it up and he’ll be the messiah again for a few months until they realise nothing is still happening.

Would be great if the host turned round and said "things take time but you're losing 2 million a year - surely you're nearing the point of no return?"

I think he'd fake a heart attack to avoid answering...

• Like 1