IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 hours ago, wood_red said:

Can any of the Sags reading this please confirm how much they were charging for their FAKE FANTA labelled up as genuine Fanta, and also the cost of out of date crisps?

Surely they wouldn't be taking the p1ss with that would they being such a classy club...

Not sure about the Phanta or krisps, but tap water is £1.50 a cup at Stadia Memorial

10 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Someone isn’t happy ??

**** the Sh*t, **** the midget and **** Lansdown. Never before in the history of the human race has there ever been a bigger collective of horrible f*ckers.

Sorry I am confused, have they stopped counting those whom are locked out?

19 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Someone isn’t happy ??

**** the Sh*t, **** the midget and **** Lansdown. Never before in the history of the human race has there ever been a bigger collective of horrible f*ckers.

As it's Easter, a message from the bible; "Remove the plank from your own eye; then you'll see better to remove the splinter from your neighbour's eye"!

Put more colloquially; Dear pot, thanks for your consideration, love kettle".

19 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Someone isn’t happy ??

So, **** the Sh*t = we can't compete with them (ever again), **** the midget = we have no perception of height or ability, **** Lansdown = can we have our tv and bracket please?

As for the history bit 'horrible f*ckers'..really? Yesterday channel should sort them out - oh hang on, no tv to watch it on.

Retards.

OK, let's be magnanimous; well done Rovers you've managed to stay up. Three questions though.

Is staying up an achievement to be satisfied with? Will your two top scorers still be here in August? Do you still claim to be coming for City?

20 minutes ago, 22A said:

OK, let's be magnanimous; well done Rovers you've managed to stay up. Three questions though.

Is staying up an achievement to be satisfied with? Will your two top scorers still be here in August? Do you still claim to be coming for City?

That isn't guaranteed just yet.

Think it's almost guaranteed that they're staying up now, it'd take a ridiculous and unrealistic set of results for them to go down.

Fingers crossed that their goalscorer is off in the summer, even if he isn't they have no one else and they can't rely on him all season, also spoke to a Gas mate of mine and he said their goalkeeper's arguably been POTS and he's on loan. 

In either case I think it'd be far funnier to see the sags proclaiming their goalscorer is the best striker in the world and keep him whilst rejecting multiple-million pound offers for him to then be atrocious next year, Coughlan sacked, bring back Hollowhead, and relegated. 

2 hours ago, 22A said:

As long as we don't go up they will be more than happy with that! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, h hills left shoe said:

They will. They`ll look on this season as a successful one irrespective of where they finish as `the shit never went up`.

Imagine how they`d feel if we did do it though. There would be a cloud of steam from boiling piss over North Bristol for months.

• Like 1

On 12/04/2019 at 18:10, old parkender said:

As a good friend of mine posted on our WhatsApp group earlier... has anyone else noticed who directors of the company (Stadia solutions limited) that they’ve bought this big screen from are...??!! ???

steven and Margret lansdown

????

When Lansdown the 'ted,

Sells you shit from his shed;

That's the Rovers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 13/04/2019 at 00:10, old parkender said:

As a good friend of mine posted on our WhatsApp group earlier... has anyone else noticed who directors of the company (Stadia solutions limited) that they’ve bought this big screen from are...??!! ???

steven and Margret lansdown

????

Ha Ha...the Teleteddies..shame dipsy left

20 hours ago, h hills left shoe said:

gashead I know said to me after yesterdays results ,this could turn out to be a really good year for us .

Edited by Jim Davey
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Accounts to be submitted once safety is confirmed?

Making a clear statement that the Fewers aren't League Two sustainable.

It wouldn't just be the TV money that would drop, you can't expect advertisers to shell out the same coins for a smaller audience.

Can it get any smaller than it already is?

Head in the sand time in a discussion about not filing the accounts.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14244/accounts Anyone else worried that our accounts haven't been published yet?

Couldn’t care less about our accounts or city!

As above, I couldn’t care less about the accounts. I find it amazing people get so worked up about every single detail, related to the subject. Especially when working off of assumption, rumour, hearsay or agenda driven garbage.