IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 hours ago, myol'man said:

As seen at today's England match :gasmask:

FB_IMG_1560113279252.jpg

The skull and crossbones is a warning sign for the toxic state of the out of date crisps and fake fanta.

The gay pirate is actually an Adam Ant tribute act coming to the memorial ground soon 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Back to the subject of the Fewers, they don't appear to have done anything stupid for about a week now.

When are they having their AGM?

Tomorrow, the eleventh.

I get the strong impression that the natives are getting restless so there may be some interesting tales.

Maybe the purpose of the £250k London office will finally be revealed.

4 hours ago, myol'man said:

The skull and crossbones is a warning sign for the toxic state of the out of date crisps and fake fanta.

The gay pirate is actually an Adam Ant tribute act coming to the memorial ground soon 

4 hours ago, myol'man said:

There I was thinking it was a photo of Hollowhead with his arms folded !

• Haha 2

Maybe they have turned it into an AirBnB? My company are asking me to go to London on Wednesday so I was just looking at a hotel tomorrow night. Holiday inn Express Hammersmith £268 and that's a cheaper option. They could make a dent in the -£65000pw if they were able to squeeze in 3 or 4 beds. :) 

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 10:09, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I suspect this guys ‘mates’ don’t take the piss out of him anymore out of pity plus the novelty of watching him crying and shitting himself in rage may have worn off.

Luckily for us we not only have the fanbase, stadium and ambitious owner but  also our identity which we are also very proud of.

Bristol City, Robins, Red and White, over a Century in our spiritual home AND the Football League.

I’ll happily take that over a quirky shirt, stolen ‘anthem’, stolen ‘stadium’ and an unflattering nickname any day of the week.

Normally POHH I agree with everything you say on this topic but I never grow tired of watching them crying or shitting themselves in a rage.

I suppose the next laugh will be do they know where they're "training" next season as the lease on the last place has finished. Looks like it could be Weston beach but they already have enough donkeys on there.

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Normally POHH I agree with everything you say on this topic but I never grow tired of watching them crying or shitting themselves in a rage.

I suppose the next laugh will be do they know where they're "training" next season as the lease on the last place has finished. Looks like it could be Weston beach but they already have enough donkeys on there.

Training in the Weston mud will be much like playing a home game.

2 hours ago, Swede said:

Totally agree mate. Like you I will never tire of laughing at the Gas. The Saghead who was quoted thought that his mates held back in their piss taking because of the Sags ‘identity’. That’s obviously bollocks and more likely that his mates just feel sorry for him.

• Like 1

There are a load of really thick feckwits on that pikey forum.

I just had a peek as its running up to their AGM and some stupid belter called Hugo came out with this after an exchange over debt (apparently they don't have any debt because its the Al Qadis own money);

Look, I have no idea if we are in debt or if the AQs are just spending their own money.

Does anyone actually know either way?

If BRFC are in debt in debt then yes, that's a worry obviously.

:w00t:

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Back to the subject of the Fewers, they don't appear to have done anything stupid for about a week now.

When are they having their AGM?

As mentioned above, tomorrow.

Will Wally be carried down Gloucester Road afterwards, or chased down it ?

Edited by The Gasbuster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

There are a load of really thick feckwits on that pikey forum.

I just had a peek as its running up to their AGM and some stupid belter called Hugo came out with this after an exchange over debt (apparently they don't have any debt because its the Al Qadis own money);

Look, I have no idea if we are in debt or if the AQs are just spending their own money.

Does anyone actually know either way?

If BRFC are in debt in debt then yes, that's a worry obviously.

:w00t:

In debt in debt? Is that like Mickey Flanagans "Out Out"?  they started out only meaning to be "overdrawn", but then they found themselves "in debt" and now after Wael of Fortune came to town, they are "in debt in debt". :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

In debt in debt? Is that like Mickey Flanagans "Out Out"?  they started out only meaning to be "overdrawn", but then they found themselves "in debt" and now after Wael of Fortune came to town, they are "in debt in debt". :) 

Seems that way :laughcont:

Apparently its not real debt as its owed to the Al Qadis and that nice man Wally.

So the logic is " how can they be in debt to themselves ?"  :w00t:

Poor buggers.

37 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Seems that way :laughcont:

Apparently its not real debt as its owed to the Al Qadis and that nice man Wally.

So the logic is " how can they be in debt to themselves ?"  :w00t:

Poor buggers.

I’m sure that Wael (being the loveliest of lovely blokes) will be issuing new shares to wipe out any existing debt owed to him. 

You know, like that “Gashead” Steve Lansdown has done for us..!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

That’s actually a Subbuteo stadium with a normal size calling card.

Stood next to 4 lads on the train back from the game yesterday all about 22 /23 , 2 city and 2 rovers . They were saying they had there flags up next to each other in the main square and the interest it caused. In all fairness they were all sound lads , new to watching England and enjoyed going away and mixing with other fans of clubs.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Big night for the jelly heads. AGM tonight 

Given their supporters lack of anger/engagement or demands from their club over the years, the most challenging question from the flow is likely to be, 'last season I had a sausage roll and it was a bit cold, can the club ensure they are warmed up a bit first?'