IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

More words of wisdom from this deluded Saghead. What he fails to mention of course is that our ‘pathetic’ record in the FA Cup since 2007 has included us getting knocked out by PREMIERSHIP teams such as Middlesbrough, West Ham, Wolves, Watford (twice), Burnley, Blackburn and West Brom.

How pathetic of us....

Didn't the ‘mighty’ Crawley once dick the Gas 4-0? ?  

E5FDE3E1-CB4E-4A7B-AF5E-265A888A1C58.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

More words of wisdom from this deluded Saghead. What he fails to mention of course is that our ‘pathetic’ record in the FA Cup since 2007 has included us getting knocked out by PREMIERSHIP teams such as Middlesbrough, West Ham, Wolves, Watford (twice), Burnley, Blackburn and West Brom.

How pathetic of us....

Don't you realise they beat Derby once....but they don't like to talk about it.

3 hours ago, RedRaw said:
lympstonegas Avatar
lympstonegas
Rickie Lambert
5 hours ago
Baxtinho likes this
Come on the Gas 
Hoping for a nice blue treble in the sun - Gas Cardiff Man City

ha,ha.......if tesco own brand lager did football days.....

Why dont you fill that bucket with water shove your hideous cranium in three times and only remove twice

3 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

How pathetic of us....

We’ve never been FA Trophy first-round runners up though have we, LimpWristGash?

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

How pathetic of us....

I might be very drunk after a long day of celebration, but have we actually played Crawley in the FA Cup? And didn’t we reach the fifth round as recently as last season?

39 minutes ago, Malago said:

I might be very drunk after a long day of celebration, but have we actually played Crawley in the FA Cup? And didn’t we reach the fifth round as recently as last season?

Yeah, I remember going to an away cup defeat at Crawley. Pearson got sent off, I think. Under SOD I think it was. Relegation season. 

11 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:
Can they get any more dense ?

This belter had to be reminded that we don't enter until the 3rd round of the F.A. Cup

Then another advises they don't want us to humiliate them !  :laughcont:

Second round draw tomorrow 7 pm on BBC2

Anyone but the sh**, wouldn't want them to to humiliate us.

Championship clubs don’t enter until round 3. Can’t see us getting that far!

Edit Great minds, Redraw

Have a bit of sympathy for them, thier younger fans don't know that there is a round 3.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

"Absolute dross, how can they be called " an honest bunch" after that.
Quite obviously they all failed to turn up, in Littles case I would suggest he was quite happy to get back to this part of the country where he already lived, but would suggest it would appear he is stealing a living after what he has done so far. It would appear to me we have signed another over the hill journeyman in his case."

keep up the work agent Little 

They didn't seriously think they signed him for anything but this reason did they? ??

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Yeah, I remember going to an away cup defeat at Crawley. Pearson got sent off, I think. Under SOD I think it was. Relegation season. 

It was the season before.

The season we got relegated we lost to Blackburn. I can’t remember if that was just before SOD was appointed or just after.

6 hours ago, Malago said:

And didn’t we reach the fifth round as recently as last season?

You wouldn’t expect a Saghead to say something accurate? ?

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

How pathetic of us....

When Crawley were in the same league as us. May have even been that memorable season when we played them in the league on the same (final) day that the gas were at home to Mansfield .............

At least the gas attendance was better than Macclesfield.

Their players are on strike due to not being paid. The first team watched from the stand as the youth team lost heavily to Kingstonian.

The fans showed solidarity with the players and less than one thousand turned up.

14 minutes ago, 22A said:

At least the gas attendance was better than Macclesfield.

Their players are on strike due to not being paid. The first team watched from the stand as the youth team lost heavily to Kingstonian.

The fans showed solidarity with the players and less than one thousand turned up.

Maybe, just maybe the gas where staying away in support of Macclefields players from afar, or maybe their support is just what it is, shit. 

• Hmmm 1

51 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

How many City were at Cardiff? Can’t have been far off the number of Gash who turned up yesterday at home.

Look, you don’t seem to understand. Horfield is much nearer to Sheffield than Cardiff; there have been devastating floods in Sheffield so small wonder that awful situation kept the gate so low (lower than a witch’s tit I can confidently state) at the Memorial Ground.

Please try to keep up. 

• Haha 1