IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

As a question do you think that those who compare club sizes take sneak peeks in bogs?

There must be insecurity issues there where they need to be told that they are bigger than the rest?

Along with this fixation they have of getting fans of other clubs to say they love them more than us.

Just very needy I suppose - probably didn`t get much love as children.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

After their result today this belter is adamant he isn't on a wind up. If he believes this he clearly needs help!!

Screenshot_20200905-205737_Samsung Internet.jpg

The south glos zombies have reached a new low in their delusions..

What mind bending drugs are available north of the river.Surely ffs no one with any sanity could write or believe any of it?.

Im sure they do it to get a reaction on here????

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TomF said:

FFS they’ve not averaged over 10k at home in a season since before electricity was invented.

Deluded horse punching, bus headbutting, tit cricketing, racist, otter feltching, hoofwanking bunglec***s 

That’s right.

Its nearly 45 years since they last averaged over 10k in a season. Whether the deluded Sag is real or not there DEFINITELY are Gasheads who think the same as he does.

Undoubtedly the most deluded bunch of belters in the entire Football League.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Along with this fixation they have of getting fans of other clubs to say they love them more than us.

Just very needy I suppose - probably didn`t get much love as children.

I never get the fixation of having other fans of other clubs say they love them more then us. 

If a fan doesn't like us because we're Bristol City and we're x, y and z then so be it, I'm sure we all have clubs we hate because of x, y and z but I'm not going to say for example "oh I love Sheffield United because I hate Sheffield Wednesday."

The fixation on "Sir Dean Windass" as well can only imagine them rubbing one out if he shows up when Hull are in town. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, TomF said:

FFS they’ve not averaged over 10k at home in a season since before electricity was invented.

Deluded horse punching, bus headbutting, tit cricketing, racist, otter feltching, hoofwanking bunglec***s 

Come on Tom, turn off the swear filter before you post, that could have been,

Bunglechops, Bunglecrops, Bunglechips, hey, it could have been Bunglecraps all over Zippy.

20 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

That’s right.

Its nearly 45 years since they last averaged over 10k in a season. Whether the deluded Sag is real or not there DEFINITELY are Gasheads who think the same as he does.

plenty more where that knobhead came from .

3 hours ago, TomF said:

For some very weird reason, it was the “otter feltching” part of this post that really made me laugh!

Edited by BS15_RED

Bigger than Charlton and Pompey forgetting about the FA Cup win and Charltons time in the Prem. 

Haven't averaged over 10k roughly since I was born, jeez, really!!!! 

Weirdly I think they may sneak in to the play offs this season, then again I think we will do a Sheffield Utd and rip this league up, why im not too sure but I feel it in my water. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Southend Blue said:

Imagine you'd be pleased about today.    They never really got started and we deserved the win and place in the next round.      Odd thing is they beat us here in the League last season and we were going to play them over there in the return fixture in March until all games were stopped with the pandemic thing.

Thought we would lose today, we don't do well in cup games but Lambert surprised many by putting out a strong side and the players seemed determined and created a number of opportunities.      The second round draw is believe a North / South divide so we'll play someone similar some time soon.    Well done on your own victory today, incidentally I think Exeter put us out of the EDFL (?) trophy thing last season but nobody lost much sleep over it.       Hope to be back in the Championship again by the end of season but being honest I can't see us doing it but today there were a number of positives to take away.  

I this is the difference between yourselves and Rovers. 

You have the option of putting out a strong side..! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

At least now the Sags have an excuse for having an empty stadium.

But don't worry, once the pandemic is over, they will easily fill their shiny new 20000 seater stadium.

In their dreams.

Not even bought the site yet. If you look up the term "pie in the sky", you will see their plans for a stadium as example 1.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Crackers Corner said:

As a question do you think that those who compare club sizes take sneak peeks in bogs?

There must be insecurity issues there where they need to be told that they are bigger than the rest?

My crap is bigger than yours you mean ?

15 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

That’s right.

To be fair, there is strong evidence the OP is one of us, and they all think he’s deluded. Some fairly sensible comments on there.

11 hours ago, Southend Blue said:

Imagine you'd be pleased about today.    They never really got started and we deserved the win and place in the next round.      Odd thing is they beat us here in the League last season and we were going to play them over there in the return fixture in March until all games were stopped with the pandemic thing.

Thought we would lose today, we don't do well in cup games but Lambert surprised many by putting out a strong side and the players seemed determined and created a number of opportunities.      The second round draw is believe a North / South divide so we'll play someone similar some time soon.    Well done on your own victory today, incidentally I think Exeter put us out of the EDFL (?) trophy thing last season but nobody lost much sleep over it.       Hope to be back in the Championship again by the end of season but being honest I can't see us doing it but today there were a number of positives to take away.  

They've changed the way they play from a direct game, (which they were quite successful with) to a more possession based game, with the drawback being to play that way you need good players, (which obviously cost). 

When we went down to League 2 we had the advantage of no "deadwood", Cotts was able to build a squad that he wanted. 

I saw the Ipswich side in the 70's with Brazil, Wark, Mariner Etc. 

A hard side to beat. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Bigger than Portsmouth! WTF!

Absolute delusion!

Portsmouth have won the League twice; won the FA Cup twice, and the League Cup; they were in the top flight (old division one), from 1927 until 1959. That's 32 consecutive seasons. Their highest home attendance is 51k

Bigger than Portsmouth... ?

41 minutes ago, Leveller said:

To be fair, there is strong evidence the OP is one of us, and they all think he’s deluded. Some fairly sensible comments on there.

Strong evidence? What evidence is that?

Like I said, despite what some of them post on a public forum knowing full well that the thread has been noticed by us, there are definitely, 100% Gasheads out there who think exactly the same as the OP on that thread.

We get called deluded by them on a regular basis but I can hand on heart say that I hear far more Gasheads claiming their club is a big club than I do City fans saying it.

• Like 1