Radio Bristol now

A truly cracking deluded belter

We don’t turn on our players

We take massive numbers away, we fill town centres

Other Clubs fans love us ....

Seriously - pure comedy - worth a listen on catch up

??????

25 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Who is this *** on RB     everyone loves us, we go home and away in huge numbers, what a bell end, he is the microcosm of sagheads !

It was one of us, surely? On a wind up. It was like a parody of a deluded sag, from one of us on here. A tick-box of every delusion. 

"We just needed some of us in there tonight to ... help get that goal."

Yes, course you did; just like you did v Mansfield in 2014, and with every relegation. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Radio Bristol now

A truly cracking deluded belter

We don’t turn on our players

We take massive numbers away, we fill town centres

Other Clubs fans love us ....

Seriously - pure comedy - worth a listen on catch up

??????

Standard deluded Slaghead.

Average about 600 on the road each season, not even impressive in L1. The only thing massive about their away support is their overinflated balloon heads.

They ‘fill’ town centres........with the stench of piss and B.O.

“Other clubs fans love us...” ? people will say anything to escape once they’ve been pinned in a corner in ‘the Welly’ by 6 needy mutants demanding to have their fragile egos stroked.

Funnily enough the majority of Bristolians (the people whose opinions REALLY matter) think they’re a bunch of nobs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Sunderland supporters make us look like the most tolerant bunch ever!

I’ve always said that - the clowns on here who talk about ‘toxic’ atmospheres at Ashton Gate, haha - haven’t got a clue - being an owner, Director, Manager, head coach, player at Bristol City is a walk in the park - we can lose around 10 games in a row and you’ll just get a few disgruntled fans aiming some tame vitriol at the bench -  we are just too laid back for ‘toxic’ - in Bristol we love our club but in Newcastle, Leeds, Portsmouth etc they are absolutely obsessed with their clubs, their clubs define their daily lives, the club crests and colours are seen everywhere and they have built up a serious ‘we are all in it together and our club is huge’ mentality. In Bristol we mutter and moan occasionally but we never come close to ‘toxic atmospheres’ - we just wouldn’t know how ...  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Sunderland on LJ:

Yep, his formation is shit, his tactics are shit, his coaching has had zero influence, he is full of shit, his shoes are shit and his sartorial elegance is shit. Other than that, he is alright.

"His shoes are shit"

That's the one that sent me over the edge :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha 2

I LIKED THIS ONE....

I would be ******* over the moon if I woke up tomorrow and the whole lot had gone- Tisdale, the players, Starnes and Widdrington with only Wael and Gorringe left. Getting rid of just Tisdale or a player here and a player there is like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. It’s a ******* shambles.

Doesnt he mean rearranging the deck chairs in their grandstand??

• Haha 2

Gash now immunized against COVID after two shots of the Oxford vaccine a couple of weeks apart.

What a peculiar interview from T*tsdale - I’ve not heard a comedy figure prattle on so much about magicians since G.O.B. on Arrested Development...

The fact he thinks they were “fabulous” is driving the Fewers up the wall. They don’t agree with that appraisal of the night’s work. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

I LIKED THIS ONE....

I would be ******* over the moon if I woke up tomorrow and the whole lot had gone- Tisdale, the players, Starnes and Widdrington with only Wael and Gorringe left. Getting rid of just Tisdale or a player here and a player there is like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. It’s a ******* shambles.

Doesnt he mean rearranging the deck chairs in their grandstand??

Or rearranging them in mysterious row M..!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From one of the deluded sags;

We can do better than Tisdale. He doesn’t know what this football club is about if that was good enough for him tonight.

You mean when you apply gaslogic Vialli or Sven or even Frank Lampard?

In reality though its Poundland quality like Dave Penny, Paul Buckle and Alf Garnett. They're more like what their shambolic "football" club is all about 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gazred said:

What a bizarre interview from Tisdale. I watched the game and they were far from "fabulous".

Odd bloke, some strange comments. At least we know for sure now he's not a magician.

Well the result was fabulous Gaz, you've got to give him that. Personally I applaud his judgement and look forward to an absolutely fabulous effort against Swindon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Gash now immunized against COVID after two shots of the Oxford vaccine a couple of weeks apart.

What a peculiar interview from T*tsdale - I’ve not heard a comedy figure prattle on so much about magicians since G.O.B. on Arrested Development...

The fact he thinks they were “fabulous” is driving the Fewers up the wall. They don’t agree with that appraisal of the night’s work. ?

Did you know that the Oxford vaccine was developed by Matthew Taylor and one of it's side effects is relegation?

8 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Tosser on RB now spouting off

"Wherever we go, we go in huge numbers, and everybody loves us !"

**** me

I think that their little love-in with Sunderland might come to an end now, especially now that LJ the Sheed’ead is in charge. All they will see now is Red, White, Lee Johnson, Sheeds, Obsession, Meltdown etc

2 hours ago, Gert Mare said:

I think that their little love-in with Sunderland might come to an end now, especially now that LJ the Sheed’ead is in charge. All they will see now is Red, White, Lee Johnson, Sheeds, Obsession, Meltdown etc

Whereas their own manager.....?! 

I bet several of them are happy to get relegated, just to justify hating their own shee'ed

11 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Tosser on RB now spouting off

"Wherever we go, we go in huge numbers, and everybody loves us !"

**** me

When you think about it, it's utter delusional thinking and fantasyland behaviour, why would you ring up a radio station after you've lost (again!), telling everyone about how loyal you are, your away following (which we ALL know is a myth) and that you're universally loved within the football community (which again we know to be an outright lie...). When you're staring relegation in the face and out of the bottom 4 on goal difference with Swindon up next.....telling everyone about huge numbers away from home ain't going to impress anyone. Not even Shania Twain.

#goingdown #delusionalbelters #relegationfodder

• Haha 1

Just now, BanburyRed said:

When you think about it, it's utter delusional thinking and fantasyland behaviour, why would you ring up a radio station after you've lost (again!), telling everyone about how loyal you are, your away following (which we ALL know is a myth) and that you're universally loved within the football community (which again we know to be an outright lie...). When you're staring relegation in the face and out of the bottom 4 on goal difference with Swindon up next.....telling everyone about huge numbers away from home ain't going to impress anyone. Not even Shania Twain.

#goingdown #delusionalbelters #relegationfodder

Probably this belter from Slagchat last season.

”800 sold” wow! About half of what we took on our last League visit. They are the ‘envy’ of a lot of clubs when they travel in such humongous numbers...hahaha weapons! ?

2DEC1E1D-DD58-43AA-944E-A9E4D344C43E.jpeg

• Haha 9

5 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

”800 sold” wow! About half of what we took on our last League visit. They are the ‘envy’ of a lot of clubs when they travel in such humongous numbers...hahaha weapons! ?

Ah, bless.....

5 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I had the misfortune to work for a company in avonmouth for about 4 Months, there were 2 belters who used to pull each other off every Monday morning sprouting Bollocks like this, "Their away support was so superior to they sheeeds and if they had Ashton Gate they would be filling it every home game" and much more deluded crap.

Every now and again i would print out the average away support figures for us and the sags Hi-light them and leave them hanging around on their desks, waste of time really they still came out with the same old shite every Monday, I never told them i supported City just got out of that company as soon as possible.  

• Haha 1