IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

26 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

It’s obviously celebrating The Bears being top of the Premiership and their trajectory since leaving Horfield.

14 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Right, so the Suspension Bridge is going to be lit blue, you say? 

OK. 

Hold up, let me just check this end......................... nope sorry, I've got nothing. 

tenor (7).gif

Edited by City Rocker
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Wait a minute - so the Post makes a big play of the bridge being lit up blue as a result of a fundraising campaign and includes many quotes from prowed gasheads crowing over the result.

Article then ends in a quote from the fundraising campaign manager stating no quotes were from gasheads on the actual fundraising page - you know from the people that actually paid / donated money for their choice of colour.  

In summary - Rovers fans claim success from something they had absolutely nothing to do with / contributed absolutely nothing towards. Well I for one am absolutely shocked.

• Like 1

Is it just me in thinking that the overwhelming reason Blue won the vote at this time is because that is the colour most closely identified with the NHS?

All sorts of thing have been lit blue to say thanks to the NHS (including Ashton Gate) and so blue is an obvious choice.  Now, the fact that the next most popular choice was RED, well...

12 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Since the redevelopment Ashton Gate has been lit up Blue plenty of times whether with the Rugby or NHS so lighting the Bridge blue is really not going to worry folks too much I think. 

When the Leicester chairman died in the helicopter crash being another time.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

suspender bridge gonna be bloo 4 da gas looool at da shitheads :laugh: we comin 4 them a new error is coming loool”

Weapons.

8F3526FD-1502-4BFF-A6D2-6CA68B001A24.jpeg

Suspender Bridge? Is that something they do in the privacy of their homes with their sisters?

8 hours ago, ukneil said:

Wait a minute - so the Post makes a big play of the bridge being lit up blue as a result of a fundraising campaign and includes many quotes from prowed gasheads crowing over the result.

Article then ends in a quote from the fundraising campaign manager stating no quotes were from gasheads on the actual fundraising page - you know from the people that actually paid / donated money for their choice of colour.  

In summary - Rovers fans claim success from something they had absolutely nothing to do with / contributed absolutely nothing towards. Well I for one am absolutely shocked.

Well, they keep saying they are coming for us, maybe a step to that us bridging a massive gap.... and lighting it in blue.

I see the Sags are still concerned that appointing Joey Barton will spoil their image , and reputation as a ‘Family Club’

?

Meanwhile one of the sags has other concerns if Barton arrives ?

If it is Barton I bloody hope he doesn't live in the city centre.

I still spot Darrell **** off dogs stickers in and around the city.

Its not the kindest of rivalries.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

I see the Sags are still concerned that appointing Joey Barton will spoil their image , and reputation as a ‘Family Club’

?

Meanwhile one of the sags has other concerns if Barton arrives ?

If it is Barton I bloody hope he doesn't live in the city centre.

I still spot Darrell **** off dogs stickers in and around the city.

Its not the kindest of rivalries.

Well, this sort of shit could be a bit awkward if they give Barton the job....

F1BA5869-3D0B-4016-8BC3-30B4B54E3048.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Has it been five years already? The comedy seems to have lasted a lifetime...

04816F79-6224-4472-9F78-FBA27EB569AA.jpeg

5 years and he's done absolutely nothing apart from have a few sheds put up over Almondsbury way and even they looked 2nd hand.

Oh yeah, built up a load of debt which he then transferred and has started building it up again. 

In the meantime, we've rebuilt our stadium and have nearly finished this....

Image result for bristol city training ground

'Coming for us' my arse! 

Edited by Ska Junkie