IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Probably not for a dustbin thread, but Ryan Day, son of recently departed ex Rovers player Graham Day is teaming up with schools to collect unwanted kids football boots for disadvantaged children in Bristol to use. A worthy cause to support I think.

Regarding his father Graham, I remember him running the Flowerpot pub. Even though he knew we were City fans, we always had a warm welcome and he liked to have a chat with us. One of the good ones.  

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Probably not for a dustbin thread, but Ryan Day, son of recently departed ex Rovers player Graham Day is teaming up with schools to collect unwanted kids football boots for disadvantaged children in Bristol to use. A worthy cause to support I think.

Regarding his father Graham, I remember him running the Flowerpot pub. Even though he knew we were City fans, we always had a warm welcome and he liked to have a chat with us. One of the good ones.  

Sounds worthy of its own thread.

In other news....

Had a quick glance at Wikipedia and curiosity got the better of me, so I had a look at the career of one Joey Barton.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Barton

By my reckoning, his career fines both FA and Club fines, is far more than a 'Tilson'.

So what we can learn from this, is that Joey has spent more being a footballer, than the Blue Few have being a football club.

• Haha 1