IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Same.

Didn't check the scores until 10 minutes before the end.

Longest 10 minutes of my life ?

Yes, I went for a long walk across the common, took my radio with me , sat down right in the middle, no one around. Didn't turn on my radio till about 5 past 5. Like Schrodinger's cat, they were down until I heard otherwise !   The first thing I heard was that gash on a rant about his dog, I just danced and danced in the middle of a field all by myself !:clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Didn't realise 2 of the sides below them have matches in  hand. Hopefully Wigan and the Wimbledon roar past them then Rochdale manage a win or 2. 

That really does look good doesn't it?

OTIB

They all have i think?

2001, 2011, 2021. We were doomed to have an awful team and these kind of decisions. Even the rearrangement of this fixture in the first place seems like fate.

The question is, who cursed us? A shithead no doubt. 

Come on own up.  Who’s be dancing around the garden in nothing more than a Red and White bobble hat putting spells on the gas?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Malago said:

2001, 2011, 2021. We were doomed to have an awful team and these kind of decisions. Even the rearrangement of this fixture in the first place seems like fate.

The question is, who cursed us? A shithead no doubt. 

Come on own up.  Who’s be dancing around the garden in nothing more than a Red and White bobble hat putting spells on the gas?

I'm Brian......and so's my wife

38 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Crawley Away..... Priceless watching the Police bemused at why so many people were celebrating a last day mid-table dead rubber 1-1 draw and celebrating at full time like we had won the world Cup! 

I had to work that night so I was at home, phoned my gas mate who was I tears, then my City mates who were at Crawley, all I could hear was "the Gas are going down.." 

• Like 1

It's actually surprising how bad the Few really are right now for all the banter we dish out. When I saw Northampton earlier in the season, albeit not full strength but neither were we, I was wondering how a professional team at League 1 level could be so bad and that surely there must be part time lads knocking around National League better than some of their players but not wanting to give up their full time jobs or something. There are six absolutely terrible sides at the bottom of League 1 who are ALL at that standard. You have to question how a minority of that Gas squad (save the banter for now) have actually "made it" as professional footballers full stop. That will no doubt correct itself in the next few seasons. We criticise our own players on here at times but blimey, they are on another level of incompetence up there.

That "massive" Northampton game they are all speaking of over at Chernobyl could be a dead rubber (for the Few anyway) if they don't pull their finger out...................

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Banned User said:

Just in case you missed it ladies and gentleman.. or if you didn't, have a look again!

image.thumb.png.917961451cc79e30ca0ede1738f5e1f1.png

Perhaps worth noting that AFC Wimbledon play Northampton on Saturday, they can't both lose.

It could be mind the gap to Wimbledon....

image.png.f3367a6732b1459f659fe92a1aec03b7.png 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Didn't realise 2 of the sides below them have matches in  hand. Hopefully Wigan and the Wimbledon roar past them then Rochdale manage a win or 2. 

That really does look good doesn't it?

Look again...

• Like 1