IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Northampton win and they are well and truly stuck in the relegation places with no form to rescue them, a Wimbledon win just pushes the Fewers down another place....decisions, decisions!

The fewers have to go to Cobblers in a week or two so if they beat Wimbledon today and then beat them they`re pretty much safe I reckon.

Just now, Fordy62 said:

I see Sammie S Has scored a brace for Peterborough, perhaps the sort of midfielder we ought to be looking at?

Peterborough have scored 4, I'll bet the club who sold the scorer of the other 2 got a fortune for him, and then reinvested the transfer fee wisely to make them even more competitive.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Peterborough have scored 4, I'll bet the club who sold the scorer of the other 2 got a fortune for him, and then reinvested the transfer fee wisely to make them even more competitive.

25 for the season up to now. I just hope Posh don`t sell him for shedloads like they normally do and the s*gs get a cut.

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I see Sammie S Has scored a brace for Peterborough, perhaps the sort of midfielder we ought to be looking at?

Nice bit of gallows humour there, we will never now know how he would have worked out but another player who was never given a proper run of games.