IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Watching Frontline Fightback on BBC 1   at the moment (missus choice I hasten to add ?) and they’re showing a feature on A&S police in Bristol. 

“What has this got to do with the gash” I hear you ask-well, they showed a nice view of the Suspension Bridge and Ashton Gate. 

Further imprinting onto the blue few that when people think of Bristol, they think of one team :D 

12 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

And you forgot the amazing PR department that they have.

Csd0jHrWgAAcuDy.jpg

Personally, I'm not  sure that advertising "Students Only £1.00" is wise.

The game lasts 90 minutes and paying students £1.00 to watch is clearly in breach of the minimum wage. At the very least if that's all they're paying then let them in the away end for a better match day experience.

Rosie and Jim really had it in for the fewers didn't they?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9o_9sDjh-Co" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Haha 5

How many times over do we think the fantastic building going up at the colony would fit into our impressive building at the development centre?  Ours is clad in wood, I suspect theirs is clad in tent material, how many plastic chairs do the gas have compared to our seating which must have as many seats as the mem!!

1 hour ago, Redsi2 said:

How many times over do we think the fantastic building going up at the colony would fit into our impressive building at the development centre?  Ours is clad in wood, I suspect theirs is clad in tent material, how many plastic chairs do the gas have compared to our seating which must have as many seats as the mem!!

Does ours have Row M though?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

How long do you want the guy to stay? He seems to be taking them down and doing everything right for a City fan and is now bookies favourite for Deepdale. Do you want him to stay and do more damage at Gasville? They seem to be getting everything wrong, on and off the pitch.

Already being discussed in the rovers thread.

id rather he stayed, he’s useless 

40 minutes ago, Genghis Khan&#x27;s pants said:

I'm struggling to understand why Preston would want him tbh - can anyone enlighten me?

Hopefully it's all rubbish and he continues on with the exceptional work at the gas.

Seems strange that another club are currently looking at him with his court case due in June ? With his previous track record it’s likely if found guilty he’ll face a custodial sentence. Surely Preston or any club would wait for the outcome of his trail before appointing him, plus I guess rovers would be due compensation?

22 minutes ago, xerox6060 said:

I don't think he's too bad an appointment, did a decent job at Fleetwood and worth another chance by someone somewhere, looking at their fixtures they may well just slip through the door but won't be his fault, need to let him get on with a project of rebuilding them.

Welcome to OTIB, Joey. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

He's taking them down, that's for sure, but I doubt they will find anyone any better, so personally. I couldn't give a stuff whether he goes to Preston or whether he doesn't.  The only surprise is that he hasn't punched anyone yet.

When he goes they can get Alf Garnett back to finish the job off nicely and send the slags back to where they belong (well, almost). Give it another season of meddling by the riddler should just about do it.